Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder why they don't even have a proto sculpt of Miller yet?

Is he asking too much for the rights

Wonder why they don't even have a proto sculpt of Miller yet?

Is he asking too much for the rights

It just wasn't ready for SDCC. In these films, because most of the money is made via merchandising, actors have no choice but to sign over their likeness. Some more famous, get a % backend, but trust me, it's part of starring in these films.

Everyone liking the look of the Flash figure? I'm going on a limb and betting that his articulation will be about as restrictive as the first Ant-Man. I know this is a DC thread and some might not collect MCU figures but it's worth watching a review of the solo Ant-Man figure so you'll know what to expect.

I think it'll have about the same as zod..maybe better
textured bodsuit with plastic armor on top.

975d47c331400f8604b9210a23e4725a.jpg

9da3cd1012f41b08470d62d9e2e9bef2.jpg

Everyone liking the look of the Flash figure? I'm going on a limb and betting that his articulation will be about as restrictive as the first Ant-Man. I know this is a DC thread and some might not collect MCU figures but it's worth watching a review of the solo Ant-Man figure so you'll know what to expect.

I don't think it will be like Ant Man. Flash has breaks in his armor at every joint which will give it better articulation than the pleather jump suit.

I don't think it will be like Ant Man. Flash has breaks in his armor at every joint which will give it better articulation than the pleather jump suit.

I really hope so but that tight under suit has me worried. If it's a thin, flexible material then there's a chance of decent articulation but I'm definitely concerned about it.

This guy needs good articulation more than any of the DC figures probably. Hopefully the prototype pics have him in some cool poses when it goes up for pre-order.

I admit to having a hard time with this suit, but the more I see it in motion through the trailers and such it is growing in me. Love the Flash (favorite DC character) but this suit threw me when it was first revealed. All that said, Im excited to see the finished fig, as This will prob be the only JL fig I pick up!

Yeah this is the only DCEU costume I'm still not crazy about, but Ezra Miller's portrayal is growing on me more and more with every scene so there's a good chance I may pick one up just for that.

What is it people aren't liking about the costume? I actually have really liked every one of the costume designs so far, and the flash doesn't seem to be super far off an original look.

What is it people aren't liking about the costume? I actually have really liked every one of the costume designs so far, and the flash doesn't seem to be super far off an original look.

I don't like so many breaks in the costume and I don't like the straight metal? lines that go across the suit.

It looks like armor to me, and just doesn't fit with how I view the character initially! Other than the Injustice games, I have never even seen him with any look even close to it. As a speedster/runner it feels off. I don't hate it, just not feeling overly excited about it.

I guess its a matter of taste. Not sure im the best to judge anyway, as I liked Caps original Avengers uniform, and I know That I am in the minority on that too! :)

I was planning to stop after the BvS Trinity. Now I think I also need to get Flash and Aquaman. Probably will also want Cyborg to complete the team.

I'm not too crazy about this suit but I really like what I seen of the character so that is a good enough reason. :rotfl

Back