Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its fair to say this is a no show...especially with all the IW figures coming

Certainly looks that way. Frustrating but typical of Hot Toys sadly. They don't seem to care about DC right.

If they aren't willing to release all the main characters they shouldn't be allowed the license. Same with 66 Batman, Batman Returns and the rest they take a half assed approach to.

I bet nothing can piss the collectors like not having the opportunity to complete their collection. It really sucks. But it's real. SW fans who got into RO figures can tell.

Don't count this out just yet- if it doesn't make the convention rounds this Summer then we will know....

There are people that will collect all 6 figures just to have the entire League. Leave out one member and some people may decide it's not worth it if it's incomplete. They may think well I already have the Trinity, so maybe I'll pass on Aquaman and the Flash and see what the next version looks like first. I think that the Aquaman movie and Flashpoint versions will be much better. (If WB even makes Flashopint)

For me, I don't really care for the JL version of Batman (Owlman suit) or Superman (BVS HS). I may get the JL Wonder Woman, but haven't decided yet. If they don't release Cyborg then there really isn't a lot of incentive to get the others. I think they are shooting themselves in the foot if they don't release it.

Certainly looks that way. Frustrating but typical of Hot Toys sadly. They don't seem to care about DC right.

This is such crap. Look at how deep they went with The Dark Knight line. If the demand is there they will fulfill it.

This is a awful looking character from a terrible movie. The demand is not there. It has nothing to do with not caring about DC.

There are people that will collect all 6 figures just to have the entire League. Leave out one member and some people may decide it's not worth it if it's incomplete. They may think well I already have the Trinity, so maybe I'll pass on Aquaman and the Flash and see what the next version looks like first. I think that the Aquaman movie and Flashpoint versions will be much better. (If WB even makes Flashopint)

For me, I don't really care for the JL version of Batman (Owlman suit) or Superman (BVS HS). I may get the JL Wonder Woman, but haven't decided yet. If they don't release Cyborg then there really isn't a lot of incentive to get the others. I think they are shooting themselves in the foot if they don't release it.

Unfortunately this is often the case. And I'm not 100% sure HT is even aware of it. Many will not commit to any figures in a given film if it looks like some will not be released. This hits HT twice. They miss out on sales of the existing figures and sales of the figure/s shown as a prototype at a con or wherever.

Rogue One and Krennic is a perfect example. Many people would have bought 2 Deathtroopers if they knew he was coming. I'm sure there are enough other examples.

This is why I think online polls would help Hot Toys gather intel globally to determine the interest of a figure or franchise. Instead they must rely on local asian interest levels, feedback at cons (of the couple of hundred people they may talk with) and their own judgement or feeling.

I've raised this before but others think a poll or info gathering online is pointless. In any case, it's disappointing for all involved if a line is not completed at least with the main characters, or of those teased.

This is such crap. Look at how deep they went with The Dark Knight line. If the demand is there they will fulfill it.

This is a awful looking character from a terrible movie. The demand is not there. It has nothing to do with not caring about DC.

So why have almost all the other companies from the cheapest figures to Prime 1 statues shown their intention to sell the whole line? It doesn't matter if the film is terrible, the license was acquired long before the movie released.

Since HT don't do comic book figures the movie versions are the only chance to get quality 1/6 scale figures of these characters, people will want the whole line regardless of the movies quality.

What is their excuse for not making a Returns Catwoman. Seems to be plenty of demand for that. Marvel collectors get more complete lines and certainly more villains. Outside of the Joker HT ignore most DC villains.

Hopefully they do the right thing and put this up for pre-order soon.

It boils down to Asian interest, Howard Chan’s personal interests, and financial investment; my guess is neither Aquaman nor that idiotic looking Flash had huge numbers on PO.

And that's it, right there what we are talking about here ... i will not PO those two before they put Cyborg on PO. Like many others.

So I guess it's a no go on cyborg? I PO all the others too so I'm going to be really upset to have one member missing :(

Yeah i think its a no show for cyborg. Real shame. Wont be getting the rest of the league now. Cant have one missing.

I'll stick with the trinity. Aquaman and Flash will wait. Hopefully they will get even better figures from theirs solo movies.

I'm still getting the others but fully understand why some of you wouldn't bother if they don't release Cyborg. A terrible decision on HT part if they don't make them all.

For me the quality of the movie doesn't matter much, I just want as many DC heroes and villains as possible. When I look at my collection it's nice to have Harley, WW and Superman in there but it's still dominated by Batman and Joker's. :lol If only HT did comic book versions of the characters that would be perfect.

Back