Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, I’m not sure if Cyborg would have the same amount of popularity as Drax though. Sure Cyborg completes a set, but they’ll probably look at the sales of the other League members, and go off of that. My guess is the JL figures won’t sell as well as GotG figures, even pre-Drax.

I actually canceled Aquaman and Flash. I’m going to take a gamble with those, as my gut tells me they’ll hang around and you’ll be able to get them for cheaper.

I wouldn't be too sure of that- if they are produced in lower numbers I can see these sold out and then you know what happens- people suddenly pay through the nose ....

All the other toy companies are releasing the complete team as far as I know, Prime 1 also doing the full set. Hot Toys are so frustrating especially with their total lack of communication.

I know I'm in a minority but I though the prototype looked very impressive with all the light up components. Shame.
Yeah, I wasn't super crazy about the design, but HT's prototype looks pretty perfect. I remain hopeful that this will be released. My thinking is that all of those light up components are requiring some additional engineering. I don't mind waiting. And waiting. And waiting.

Yeah, I wasn't super crazy about the design, but HT's prototype looks pretty perfect. I remain hopeful that this will be released. My thinking is that all of those light up components are requiring some additional engineering. I don't mind waiting. And waiting. And waiting.

Yeah it would just be nice if Hot Toys actually communicated something to that effect. Prime 1 are so much better at listening to customer feedback.

I liked the upgraded design Cyborg got right at the end of Justice League even if the CGI on it was pretty weak. Hopefully we do see that suit in a movie in the not too distant future, though I can't see it being a solo movie now. Maybe Flash point..if that is still happening.

I would be surprised if we ever see Cyborg again(at least this version) in a DC film. I think it'll be years before they even start thinking of getting another JL movie together. They need to concentrate on making "solo" films that get good audience reception before another team film.

Yeah it would just be nice if Hot Toys actually communicated something to that effect. Prime 1 are so much better at listening to customer feedback.

I liked the upgraded design Cyborg got right at the end of Justice League even if the CGI on it was pretty weak. Hopefully we do see that suit in a movie in the not too distant future, though I can't see it being a solo movie now. Maybe Flash point..if that is still happening.
That updated design was what I wanted.

Sadly, I’m not sure if Cyborg would have the same amount of popularity as Drax though. Sure Cyborg completes a set, but they’ll probably look at the sales of the other League members, and go off of that. My guess is the JL figures won’t sell as well as GotG figures, even pre-Drax.

I actually canceled Aquaman and Flash. I’m going to take a gamble with those, as my gut tells me they’ll hang around and you’ll be able to get them for cheaper.

Certainly don't help the cause if you want more DC characters made.

I have all the JL on preorder but will cancel them all if HT doesnt make Cyborg. Ill stick with the Trinity from BvS and buy the new WW head for my BvS WW(it looks better). Ill wait until later for HT to complete a JL team(if the DCEU gets that far).

I've thought about cancelling to but since I don't collect any Marvel or Star Wars I'll take almost anything DC right now. So many versions of Batman and the Joker it will be nice to have more variety in my collection. Flash, Aquaman, and should they eventually make him, Cyborg will be welcome additions alongside Harley and Wonder Woman.

A few years ago it was all Batman related minus the Reeve Superman. Ideally HT would make comic book versions of these characters but that's probably never gonna happen so yeah I'm happy to get new DC figures even from not very good films.

I still have TS Batman on PO, as well as WW. Though the WW will serve as a representation from the solo film, being that I’ll put TA WW’s God killer sword and shield in her hands. And hopefully the cloak, depending on if there’s reports of it staining or not.

A86975EE0A0443548AC2.jpg
Second burial this sdcc, damn it.

They are going to be released soon, no point to show them again after a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But they showed Wonder Woman? Also the Batman Begins 1/4 figure, Harley Quinn and other stuff that is releasing soon or already released.

I reckon Wonder Woman will have adjustments maybe and isn't too close to being released, probably early next year I reckon. I think Tactical was supposed to be released a while ago, they're probably announce Batman final photos soon same with Joker.

Back