Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ARGHH..
HT.. do not disappoint me...
I've PO-ed Flash and AQ, I need cyborg.....

What the actual ****??? :lol

Sorry. Was that triggering for you?
d52c9d44d409ebb881c532ebedfdff8a.jpg

Not going to happen- too much time has passed and the figure was shown at cons several times ...all of JL announnced and HT has a ton to catch up on with Disney...sooooo

I'm still not writing this off. It could just be one of those Drax type figures. This figure completes a set like Drax, so even if they release it later, the people who already want it now will still be the people who will want it then.

I'm still not writing this off. It could just be one of those Drax type figures. This figure completes a set like Drax, so even if they release it later, the people who already want it now will still be the people who will want it then.

I hope you are right! I'm just fearing the worst having realised SDCC isn't far off and that would mark a year since the figure was first shown. There seems to be Marvel reveals by the day right now, almost like they've just given up with DC for now.

I already PO'd Aquaman and Flash at at our local shop. If we don't get Cyborg I'd probably sell those 2.

If they will not release it then there is no point getting the rest of the JL maybe except WW and Batman. WW is quite definitive version and Batman, well there is never enough Batmen.

Only Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman for me, if any. Flash and Aquaman were both underdeveloped characters. Don't love the look of their outfits either. I'll wait for a standalone Aquaman movie for a Jason Momoa Aquaman figure.

It'd be a bummer if they didn't release this guy to complete the league, but wouldn't be enough to make me sell the others. I'd just simply wait for another version of Cyborg.

I think its fair to say this is a no show...especially with all the IW figures coming

Back