Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing the film, and Cyborg's character being a surprising positive, I'm looking forward to seeing some proper spec pics of this guy.

The design has grown on me a bit over time, especially after seeing it in action, it's gone from absolutely hideous to alright. Not an amazing design, just alright.

Agreed. I too liked Cyborg in the film.

Yep, me too. Good look wasn't nearly as goofy and megatronish as it initially looked to me. (Although next time they need to use practical effects on his face rather than CGI). I'm pretty sure I'll prefer the version 2 look we got a flash of, but I look forward to having this guy on the shelf.

Yeah I enjoyed finding out about Cyborg. Didn't know anything about him before the film. Not a comic freak.

He was far more powerful than I expected actually. But cool.

I really liked Cyborg to and the figure with the light effects looks great. I just hope the movie makes enough money so we get to see more of them but it's not looking good.

Tell your friends and spread the word if you liked it.give it a good rating too. We need more positive flow for the future of dc

I'm wondering if HT will even do this figure- really...

What, just because of the rotten tomato rating ? Still a lot of DC fans in particular who really like it. I'd say they are a fair percentage of people who buy these figures.

Who knows ?? We'll soon see I guess.

What, just because of the rotten tomato rating ? Still a lot of DC fans in particular who really like it. I'd say they are a fair percentage of people who buy these figures.

Who knows ?? We'll soon see I guess.

i agree but really hard to tell-

The BvS figures sold really well and that movie got worse reviews than JL. To release the whole team apart from one character would be infuriating!

Highly doubtful, the movie is underperforming and by all accounts Cyborg was the weakest and most forgettable of the JL team. He's not happening.

I disagree. Cyborg was just fine at worst. And hey, Suicide Squad is like two levels below JL and HT still made tons of figures.

Cyborg was good, I haven't seen many saying he was the most forgettable. He had more of a complete arc than the other two newcomers and was the heart of the story in many ways. If anyone was the weakest I'd say Aquaman but I honestly liked them all.

I disagree. Cyborg was just fine at worst. And hey, Suicide Squad is like two levels below JL and HT still made tons of figures.

SS was a financial success. Also HT made multiple Joker's and HQ's because they are next level popular, especially HQ.

Highly doubtful, the movie is underperforming and by all accounts Cyborg was the weakest and most forgettable of the JL team. He's not happening.

Lol no. He was easily stronger than the flash and Aquaman in storytelling (the latter having little to no relevance to the story at all). They gave aquaman literally nothing to do and no semblance of an arc. Flash they seemed to at least try with the showing his father he got a real job and moving on with his life in a more courageous way..but it felt half assed.. Flash was more a punch line ans less a likeable character. They didnt give Arthur enough of a presence in the film to stand out in the story. Cyborg was easily more memorable, likeable, relatable, had more to do and Ray Fisher seemed to really shine under that cgi.

Yeah, the story arc that Cyborg went through was vital to the plotline of the entire film. You could've removed Aquaman from the film, and not made much of an impact. However, removing Cyborg, that would've changed quite a large portion of the film.

I've actually not seen or heard anyone else state that Cyborg was forgettable, only seen surprised praise for him.

Yeah, he was the best character in this mess.
Too bad his scenes and development got shortened in order to make way for idiotic "Russian" family scenes...

Maybe hot toys can give us a chest plate as a exclusive Cyborg-Statue-4-600x400.jpg

Back