Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this version will be released first. It's likely to be the biggest seller from line along with WW.

Wouldn't be surprised if Superman got bumped up a little also. It's really just a repaint of the last figure.

Yeah that's what I've been thinking, hoping that it comes out in the next month or so.

Does it really matter anymore..Affleck out..Cavill out

DCU is falling apart

Thank god we have our Gal

Last edited:

DCU is falling apart

Thank good we have our Gal

It does. I won't stop like Affleck as Batman just because he is out. Which he is not btw, stop spreading those boring fake news again and again.

DCU is falling apart

Thank good we have our Gal

It matters very much to me. I still wan't the figure I've pre-ordered and sure most others feel the same!

DCU is falling apart

Thank god we have our Gal

Having the figure? Yes, it’d still matter.

Caring about the future of the directionless DCEU after losing 2/3 of the best things about it? No.

Apparently Forbiddenplanet.com will have this on the 2nd of December so if we're lucky perhaps Hong Kong will release it late October.

Apparently Forbiddenplanet.com will have this on the 2nd of December so if we're lucky perhaps Hong Kong will release it late October.

How can they be so specific? Would love to see the figure release that early if it does happen.

I’m really torn on this figure, i want to get it because I feel like it might be the last time we’ll see Ben as Batman but this suit just does not look as good as the BvS version. That suit was perfect to me, the cowl was so good and this one isn’t horrible, it just isn’t great. Hopefully the final product will look better, the prototype isn’t looking too hot. I just wish Hot Toys would release a proper 2.0 version of the BvS suit.

I’m really torn on this figure, i want to get it because I feel like it might be the last time we’ll see Ben as Batman but this suit just does not look as good as the BvS version. That suit was perfect to me, the cowl was so good and this one isn’t horrible, it just isn’t great. Hopefully the final product will look better, the prototype isn’t looking too hot. I just wish Hot Toys would release a proper 2.0 version of the BvS suit.

The kinda did already with the SS version. The texture was slightly different as well as notable improvements to the chest and leg areas.

I don't love the JL cowl either but I plan to display him with the Affleck sculpt anyway.

HT did with the Suicide Squad Batman, it basically was a 2.0 as the body was improved and it came with a poseable cape(although I liked the BvS cape better)

HT did with the Suicide Squad Batman, it basically was a 2.0 as the body was improved and it came with a poseable cape(although I liked the BvS cape better)

BvS Batman with custom cape is even better ! Although I do have this guy preordered. Probably shouldn't have ordered actually.

BvS Batman with custom cape is even better ! Although I do have this guy preordered. Probably shouldn't have ordered actually.

I have both BvS and SS and I have to say the SS is the better figure aside from the cape.

small update lol, I did email Forbidden planet about their release date, and they basically said that that is what the supplier gives them, but in their experience Hot Toys often delay them so they wouldn't be surprised if this one was too.

Pre ordered this and since then they have changed the protocol for paying. I had planned to pay by money order -can't anymor. So that is a slight inconvenience.
What are the chances of this being released before Christmas? Or is it further away after the holidays?

Who changed the protocol for paying?? I just preordered this too! I was against it because of the cowl and his skinny neck but after looking at it a few more times it really grew on me. I will eventually one day buy the BVS batman.... What a beauty.
Pre ordered this and since then they have changed the protocol for paying. I had planned to pay by money order -can't anymor. So that is a slight inconvenience.
What are the chances of this being released before Christmas? Or is it further away after the holidays?

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Back