Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping it's the regular. Last we heard the tactical suit version had been pushed to 2019 and behind the regular suit.

It

It should be the tactical batsuit... this pic...

26C7D518-DE26-47D2-845B-2BA1D0E9A0DB.jpeg

Yeah, badass pic !!!

Not 100% sure what version I'll be going for, could flip a coin and honestly go for either, guess we'll see what one comes out first lol.

Does KG deliver any sooner than Sideshow..?

Usually yes 2-3 weeks earlier but the JL WW has taken an age to get to them. Only just sending them out now, Sideshow had theirs weeks ago.

Who know if that is the new normal or just a one off.

Usually yes 2-3 weeks earlier but the JL WW has taken an age to get to them. Only just sending them out now, Sideshow had theirs weeks ago.

Who know if that is the new normal or just a one off.

I'd say a one off. I also got my JL WW weeks ago from an Asian supplier. So it wasn't just SS getting them early.

Yeah Pyrexia you're correct.
The tactical is the one coming out this week, as for the other who knows lol.

Doesn't make sense going by Sideshow timing. They have the Tactical placed after the Standard at the moment ??

Anyway, I guess we'll see this week.

Yeah I know its a bit weird, but translating the virtual devil post and it says tactical. I mean hey I could absolutely be wrong but just going off the post it's tactical.

Got in touch with Virtual Devil himself and he said that it'll be Thursday or Friday. Also I'm about 95% sure it's the tactical suit.

I’m guessing it’s going to be Tactical as well because it’s the one that didn’t really need any revisions unlike this figure , Aquaman and to a lesser degree Flash.

Sent from my iPhone XXs plus max using Space Needles

Is Virtual Devil in Asia? Is that how he's getting his early?
If so, does that give any of us Stateside any sort of updated ETA..?

Virtual Devil is a French reviewer. I believe he very close to the French Hot Toys executive.

I’m guessing it’s going to be Tactical as well because it’s the one that didn’t really need any revisions unlike this figure , Aquaman and to a lesser degree Flash.

???? isn't the Tactical the standard JL Batman with extras. Therefore if the Tactical is ready, then the standard is by default ready.

Back