Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only mods are the jaxon and unreal cape on mine. Have the ic customs display coming & looking forward to displaying with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on the dc collection thread also it’s the IC Custom base E94EE99C-2C1F-4024-A7EA-E5D61D72D77D.jpeg

I let my order for this get cancelled. I didn't love it anyway. I wound up with the BvsS Batfleck so no worries. Now I want the Forever B & R FIGURES!

I'm probably in the minority but I still think the BvS/SS figure looks better. The cowl and colour of the suit especially.

Still waiting for mine. Have to decide if I'm gonna open it and take a look or sell it straight on.

I also prefer the look of the BvS Batman.
That being said I do like the JL figure.
I have all 5 Batflecks, not a bad one in the lot.

I joined it three weeks ago and have heard nothing. Not sure this one will pan out.

Why not pre order the deluxe and sell the Parademon base, it?ll end up cheaper than buying the regular

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deluxe has recently been shipping, for peeps here it has been arriving at their homes over the last week or so.

Oh! thanks... called a week or so ago and they told me they only had the standard in... I finally got my email today so I should be getting it by next week. :D

Oh well, luckily I have the standard pre-ordered at BBTS. So I should be at least able to get him through them. Really anxious to get this guy.

Back