Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I agree. I was thinking about grabbing a custom wired cape for him, but I'm not so sure anymore.. any thoughts guys n gals?
Have to say, he might be my fav figure to date. I used to think the MoS was my all time, but this has taken over. Not many near perfect to perfect figures, but hes def one in the perfect category. Still very hot on starlord from v2 and IW cap, but this Batman is *chef's kiss*. Cant wait to see what they ended up doing with JL Supes. After the long wait for Batman, I'm ready for a perfect Superman to pose him next to.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yes, I agree. I was thinking about grabbing a custom wired cape for him, but I'm not so sure anymore.. any thoughts guys n gals?
Have to say, he might be my fav figure to date. I used to think the MoS was my all time, but this has taken over. Not many near perfect to perfect figures, but hes def one in the perfect category. Still very hot on starlord from v2 and IW cap, but this Batman is *chef's kiss*. Cant wait to see what they ended up doing with JL Supes. After the long wait for Batman, I'm ready for a perfect Superman to pose him next to.

Yep totally agree with all here, he really turned out well. I just can't get over how long we've been waiting for Supes. Seems like an eternity ! And then the extra wait once he releases.....ridiculous. Yep, I'm getting impatient.

Same.
Surely supes will be out soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supes needs to release very soon or we won't have him in hand by Christmas.

If he doesnt release by the end of next week in HK, then chances are we may not get him until after Chinese new year. Maybe im being a little over dramatic?

It would be great if we could finally get him
Before the end of the year

It would be great if we could finally get him
Before the end of the year

I hear you and I agree it would be a nice surprise. But.... I've already accepted the fact that we may not see him until next year.

Hey Frenchy if you see this post, would you happen to have any updates from your sources about JL Supes?

Persaonally I don't see any chance of him being here before X-mas or New Year. With so much post and shipping happening at this time of the year it will be even slower for figures to get to distributors. It'll be 2020 for sure, unless you pay extra to get him straight from the Secret Base first batch from Hong Kong. Assuming they even release him sometime soon.

Persaonally I don't see any chance of him being here before X-mas or New Year. With so much post and shipping happening at this time of the year it will be even slower for figures to get to distributors. It'll be 2020 for sure, unless you pay extra to get him straight from the Secret Base first batch from Hong Kong. Assuming they even release him sometime soon.
Exactly. The only little hope I'm holding onto is JL supes turning into the same situation as bucky Barnes. Sideshow started shipping Bucky barnes about a week after he released in HK which is the quickest turnaround I've seen a HT figure releasing in the US right after the HK release. I doubt itll happen with supes but you never know.

I think we were speculating he'd be released after LAST Chinese New Year. So, NO, you're not being over dramatic.
Lmao. Damn, lowered my expectations even more now. ***** it, I'm calling it right now. JL supes will be cancelled. Now am I being over dramatic?

Lmao. Damn, lowered my expectations even more now. ***** it, I'm calling it right now. JL supes will be cancelled. Now am I being over dramatic?

At this point I'd almost call that "realistic".....but let's see.

(Hot Toys if you do read all these threads.....I'm joking :lol)

Not canceled, he has been on pre order and that guy from hot toys said he is coming.

But you know, Disney is priority number 1.

Not canceled, he has been on pre order and that guy from hot toys said he is coming.

But you know, Disney is priority number 1.
You're right, I totally forgot that JC Hong confirmed JL Superman will be released "soon". As far as Disney goes... those marvel/star wars licenses are Hot Toys cash cows at the moment so I can understand why DC may not be their top priority which is unfortunate for us DC fans.

All this waiting is making me resort to alternate options to satisfy my DC collecting craves such as purchasing the tweeterhead superman maquette and the XM studios 1/6 superman rebirth statue. Which kind of sux because now this is giving me an itch to get back into collecting statues and giving up Hot Toys altogether. Now I have my eye on prime 1 Hush superman but my wife will chop my balls off if I go down that road again[emoji27]. You see what you're doing to me Hot Toys?!

You're right, I totally forgot that JC Hong confirmed JL Superman will be released "soon". As far as Disney goes... those marvel/star wars licenses are Hot Toys cash cows at the moment so I can understand why DC may not their top priority which is unfortunate for us DC fans.

All this waiting is making me resort to alternate options to satisfy my DC collecting craves such as purchasing the tweeterhead superman maquette and the XM studios 1/6 superman rebirth statue. Which kind of sux because now this is giving me an itch to get back into collecting statues and giving up Hot Toys altogether. Now I have my eye on prime 1 Hush superman but my wife will chop my balls off if I go down that road again[emoji27]. You see what you're doing to me Hot Toys?!

For me it?s not even about dc anymore. I feel like they should be really pushing for licenses outside of the comic world.

Has anyone managed to fuss the cape/collar to look a little more like it does in the film?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I heard that hashtag trended no 1 sometime in the last week. Two years removed from theaters and that spends the day trending at #1. WB should just drop it on their steaming service for a boost in signups. I’d finally sign up for that service if they did. Plus the release could maybe lead to Cyborg actually getting made.

I heard that hashtag trended no 1 sometime in the last week. Two years removed from theaters and that spends the day trending at #1. WB should just drop it on their steaming service for a boost in signups. I?d finally sign up for that service if they did. Plus the release could maybe lead to Cyborg actually getting made.

Yep it's the 2 year anniversary I believe. Point is to make it known to WB execs all this week that there is big enough support for it to make a release worth their while.

I agree with you. HBOMax goes online in Feb next year. A title like this would certainly help boost the number of people wanting to signup I reckon.

Getting HT to do Cyborg would be a cherry on the cake I guess.

Just check out the hashtag and see what's going on this week and help out a bit.

Crazy number of tweets !!

Back