Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AS long as he comes out great, no cares about the delay. I'm not really looking at an empty space on a shelf being angered about him not being there. Think I've finally learned that this is part and parcel with ordering Hot Toys. You basically invest in them to make a product then it eventually gets made.

Like I said, as long as it's good, as long as the new body is actually superior to BVS, and there's advancements in the overall piece, happy for the wait.

Is it because of the final payment email?

No the information comme from a french YouTube channel, the guy have a contact in HK, he often have new figures in advance and informations, JL Batman and Bulky Infinity War are provided around the 25 according to him :)

No the information comme from a french YouTube channel, the guy have a contact in HK, he often have new figures in advance and informations, JL Batman and Bulky Infinity War are provided around the 25 according to him :)

Shweeeet. Fingers crossed!

Guys I second that!!!! I have reliable source says around 26th in HK that knows people at Secret Base.

For Batfleckers, I think it'll be worth the wait. My biggest concerns are the neck thickness and cowl proportions. If they get that right, It could be pretty badass. I think the body and suit will be fine. We'll know in about 10 days.

If anyone needs me, I'll be busy screaming into the void thanks to yet another Flexpay schedule change on my side to September 25. :gah:

If anyone needs me, I'll be busy screaming into the void thanks to yet another Flexpay schedule change on my side to September 25. :gah:
Wait... does that mean you got a notice for another delay? Or perhaps that?s an indicator that it will be produced for August 25th and, as per usual, us normal U.S. consumers will get it 4-6 weeks later?

Also, do you get different flexpay draft notices depending on when you preordered?

Wait... does that mean you got a notice for another delay? Or perhaps that?s an indicator that it will be produced for August 25th and, as per usual, us normal U.S. consumers will get it 4-6 weeks later?

Also, do you get different flexpay draft notices depending on when you preordered?

Dude, I have no idea. My final payment is now for September 25, but here's a quick rundown on the dates of every delay I've had so far since I did my pre-order way back in March 2018:

• January 10
  • Feb 14
  • May 10
  • June 12
  • July 17
  • August 15

I hope it?s ok to ask here,

But any chance the people in HK can tell us when the Superman JL coming down as well ?

Back