Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called Sideshow and got a little update. They said more than one person had called asking for updates on the Batman. The customer service rep said SS contacted Hot Toys today to ask for an update, and that they would email us all when Hot Toys got back to them. For whatever that's worth. Haha

With 2 flexpayments in i ended up cancelling and getting my 2 payments refunded. Will reorder when it gets released. A shame this was a no show at sdcc.

Bummer, man! I’m still trying to hang strong. I know it’s gonna be worth it in the end

i'm sure it'll turn out great and i will definately be getting it, i just wanted my 2 flex payments refunded to put into another more recent figure releases but the wait for this is kindaridiculous by now, seems like the dceu is fading away. hope the next batman movies do well, hope they'll be as good as the Nolan ones but who knows.

I've just noticed that the regular edition now says that it'll release between August-September, who knows may finally be soon.

Yeah they probably just forgot to update it lol. With all the recent Marvel and Star Wars figure it would be amazing for them to just finally release this now lol.

Awesome! Where did he get his info? Does he have a connection to Hot Toys?

Almost certainly just a guess I'm afraid. Howard did say this figure and Superman would be out very soon whatever that means but you have to add at least 6 weeks onto that time for other retailers to get theirs.

Almost certainly just a guess I'm afraid. Howard did say this figure and Superman would be out very soon whatever that means but you have to add at least 6 weeks onto that time for other retailers to get theirs.

Who is Howard?

Sorry I ask so many questions, but I feel like I’m really out of the loop on Hot Toys info! 😆. I did start following their FB page

Who is Howard?

Sorry I ask so many questions, but I feel like I’m really out of the loop on Hot Toys info! 😆. I did start following their FB page

Howard Chan CEO of Hot Toys. He made those comments at the recent ACGHK event in Hong Kong. Then again he has made promises before that haven't come to pass so who knows lol.

Howard Chan CEO of Hot Toys. He made those comments at the recent ACGHK event in Hong Kong. Then again he has made promises before that haven't come to pass so who knows lol.

Ahhhh, gotcha. Well here’s hoping we actually see these guys in September.

I sold my Suicide Squad and BvS Batmen, so I'm hoping this turns out extremely good. Still trying to sell Superman off. Also still hoping for 1/4 BvS.

I sold my Suicide Squad and BvS Batmen, so I'm hoping this turns out extremely good. Still trying to sell Superman off. Also still hoping for 1/4 BvS.

Damn! Why would you sell the SS Bats? I dont this version topping it, the suit just isn't as good.

Damn! Why would you sell the SS Bats? I dont this version topping it, the suit just isn't as good.

He is right. Let's be honest. We are getting JL Bars only for Affleck sculpt. And maybe that badass base.

Back