Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, make his muscle mass and definition match the movie and put in the Wayne portrait and it will sell out.

Batman 01.jpg

credits: ToyznHobby

I think it looks great, the body looks an improvement on the BvS Batman for sure, especially his arms, but it's just lacking a presence the BvS one has for me.

Not looking forward to the day when specs are released and I skim over the text and pics to see no Bruce sculpt.

If they did do one it's upgraded to a purchase.

Another thing they could do is add more definition to his quads. It looks like the BvS figure but it actually doesn't really bother me in person. Just pointing out an area they could improve on.

This is slowly growing on me. Some of those first pics were terrible. Also after a bit of comparison the body is far better on this than BvS. More defined. BvS Batman looks fat. Which i guess is sort of what they were portraying a middle age Batman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's growing on me too. Looks less intimidating than the obese BvS Batman.

I think I might like the BvS one better, but I passed on it because I really couldn't stand that movie no matter how awesome the look of the film was and the figures were. The Wonder Woman solo movie has won be back to giving the DC cinematic universe another chance and I am hoping Justice League is good, and if so I may want a Bat-Man and Superman after all (I am already planning to get Wonder Woman even if she ends up being my only DC cinematic universe figure)

So if JL is enjoyable I may get this, or I may even revisits the BvS one because I did like the look of that figure and maybe the JL movie will help me feel better about the whole franchise in general. At the same time, I'm not going to spend above retail for BvS, so it might be the JL one by default anyway.

Also I really hope this suit doesn't have the sticky peeling problem of the BvS figure. Such a bummer to have to keep him in more straight arm poses the majority of the time.

Sticking peeling problem?

Seems that anything with rubber bodies or vinyl suits degrades at some point. It's best to keep these types of figures in neutral poses for as long as possible, and avoid extreme temperature fluctuations when posed. The vinyl batsuits have what seems like paint deco which can peel off.

BvS suit is still miles ahead of this. The suit looks busy with all the unecessary lines. Not to mention those gimicky ab plates...

Exactly this! The BvS suit was simple and brutal, not getting in the way visually of his physique. The busy-ness and gimmicky plates make this version look, well, more fragile.

Back