Hot Toys JP Resident Evil "Alice" Voting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are we really going to see multiple Alice releases from HT, or is it just from the recent movie?

Considering that Hot Toys hired Gorae to do Hellboy, my guess is they'll hire Park Yong Soon to do Alice. Park is the creator of this collector figure from a few years back:

parkyongsoon.jpg

The outfit was done by the two-person company HaRue, and Hot Toys hired half of that team, so the outfit will no doubt be just like the one above. Picture it with a Hot Toys body, better elbows and shoulders, and you've probably got it.

nice figure u have here brother... please keep it up man!!!!

I picked Mesh Tank. I like the Clone Ninja too, but the former is more unique.

I like her regular outfit in Afterlife as well--it'd be cool to have her harness with the dual swords, dual sawed off shottys, pistols, and subautos.

resident_evil_4_mid1.jpg

resident_evil_after_11.jpg

residentevil.jpg

This would be my first choice with the red dress a close second.

What I would like to see is a exceptional head sculpt. The outfits come second.....The desert outfit was done along with the red dress.. Go for the mess and ninja.

not that much weapons.... 2 revolvers, 2 dual-barrel shotguns and a single Japanese katana/samurai sword (I don't think she was ever shown using it)... by default..

By she did use some uzi/mp5.... and a back-pack of timer-explosives... from the armory....

Hope she comes with a winter coat and DV camcorder.

not that much weapons.... 2 revolvers, 2 dual-barrel shotguns and a single Japanese katana/samurai sword (I don't think she was ever shown using it)... by default..

By she did use some uzi/mp5.... and a back-pack of timer-explosives... from the armory....

Hope she comes with a winter coat and DV camcorder.

I think that's more weapons than any other female HT figure. So I'm fine with that assortment.

Back