Hot Toys JP Resident Evil "Alice" Voting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys never make Creature from Resident Evil before(Except Ganado Chainsaw easy to make), Let's hope The Executioner from RE Afterlife will be the first one and nemesis will right behind. :hi5:

Really question is, video game nemesis or movie nemesis?

video game nemesis hands down, but at this point either one will do, I don't know what ht is waiting for, a nemesis would definately sell extremely well. Does anyone know if ht was planning on just making the alice from the movies?

I like Nemesis movie version because its more realistic same as The Executioner in the movie looks good than one in video game.

Is there any real difference between movie Executioner and the game vers? From what I can tell in the trailer the only real difference is the hood over his head is more of a brownish color in the move wereas in the game it's black.

Is there any real difference between movie Executioner and the game vers? From what I can tell in the trailer the only real difference is the hood over his head is more of a brownish color in the move wereas in the game it's black.

My opinion He looks huge taller doesn't look fat plump like in the game :huh

He seemed the same height in the trailer but then again I only saw him for that split second. I'd hate it if HT made him to skinny. I like the fat Executioner from the game. More menacing to me.

Red Dress ..... So we might have a possibility of female rubber (joint knee consealed) legs from HT.....

Come to think of it... King Leo is the only HT male with proper rubber legs..

Mesh tank all the way.

Red dress would be a close second if she came with the leather jacket as well.

Back