• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys John Rambo m65 jacket version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

holtrax

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got a hot toys john rambo m65 jacket version in great condition with the box in good condition also. 115 plus shipping. The figure is going for about 250 - 300 on ebay rght now. Sold

Last edited:
DSC00595.jpg

DSC00596.jpg

DSC00597.jpg

DSC00599.jpg

DSC00600.jpg

bump. Last price reduction to 95. A steal. Come on folks i'm practically giving this away!

Last edited:
its 95 dollars sorry bout that.Yup totally complete everything comes with him. Shipping to U.S insured is 40 dollars.

Last edited:
40 bucks...that sucks. Good luck man, I am sure you won't need it. Its a steal for someone in the UK.

40 bucks...that sucks. Good luck man, I am sure you won't need it. Its a steal for someone in the UK.

Yeah i know. Unfotunately shipping from europe to states is quite expensive so i have to always lower the price of the figure as the shipping is so expensive.

Congratulations on the sale! That's a diamond in the rough, clearly! :duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back