Hot Toys John Connor version 2 with smashed T-600 base.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i dont think anyone is pming anyone anything.... damn it I wish some one would just que us a title to search on google

Just got the PM with the pics. Literally its only a clothing change and weapon change. Different base. Not really anything to flip out about....the lack of scar is disappointing. I would have preferred a bloodied BD version.

Alright,all pms are out and there shall be no more:lol, the 20 or so of you who now have the pics can help out the rest if you're so incined:peace

The head will probably be altered or updated in some way. I doubt HT will release a variant with the same HS. Remember these pictures were taken in early February.

theres nothing too amazing about the newer version , from what I seen n the original thread anyway.

If you want the extra gun and base just buy em on ebay. I did the same with the wolf predator 1st version and cleaner kit version. Either that , buy both or just live without the few extra accessories. :huh

theres nothing too amazing about the newer version , from what I seen n the original thread anyway.

If you want the extra gun and base just buy em on ebay. I did the same with the wolf predator 1st version and cleaner kit version. Either that , buy both or just live without the few extra accessories. :huh

I prefer the second costume from the part of the movie i liked. The only thing i'll pick up from the first version is the bomber jacket.

The base would be cool. I'll keep my order for the one already announced. This doesn't surprise me HT putting out another better version so soon. Its part of the game and I'm done caring if they do it.

one misconception you guys have is asking for a head with scars.... it's a wound in the movie it hasn't healed therefore its not a scar.

scars doesnt heal.wounds are healed.and the scars john gets are shown in the future jonh connor from T2 which is after 2018

I think this version looks really cool as well!

I like the base and the black jacket looks awesome too :rock

Now to decide which one to order...

why choose?both...:whip

:lol yeah that would be the best option

unfortunately my current financial situation allows me to buy a maximum of two Salvation figures.

I defenitely want a Marcus, so for the second I have to choose, Connor V1/2, T-700 or T-600... :dunno

Conundrum... :(

John Conner in all black looks bad ass! But the clothing change on the figure is not that impressive. The V1 outfit is 100 times better. But I don't think these images are of the final figure. I can see some changes being made. I might get one, but i'll wait for final prototype images first.

Back