Hot Toys John Connor version 2 with smashed T-600 base.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^ Hot Toys for doing this type of ^^^^ again. You shouldn't have variants of $150 figures- that's just retarded.

Why not? Connor wore two outfits and had different weapons in the movie. Some people are suggesting the new headsculpt might be of Connor's scarred face.

It's not a variant. If it is, then all the Luke figures from Sideshow fit the same mold.

^^^^ Hot Toys for doing this type of ^^^^ again. You shouldn't have variants of $150 figures- that's just retarded.

here here here! are we allowed to bypass the language filter in another language? is that still bad? HOT TOYS、俺のちんこしゃぶれ、ずるい馬鹿野郎たち! shame on them man - the more i thought about this, the more i think it's really poor conduct towards their regular and devoted customers. what, they couldn't have done a 2-in-1 of this?

No it's not. They were most likely given advance shots to work from in developing the first figure like with the DK Joker last year to get a figure into the market while the movie was still current. Plus, it's the lead character...what's wrong with variants of the lead character? Just don't buy them if you don't want to....

Can I get a PM with the pics too

For for Pete's sake...just post 'em again!

Christ, this has gotten way out of hand, can't we just post the pics? Be it official or not. They get taken down they get taken down, no harm done.

yeah c'mon post the damn pictures already! MORBO is not afraid of puny humans

Could someone pm me the pics too? Thanks.

Its odd and frustrating that they switched the weapons for the two figures. John used the 416 up till the assault on Skynet HQ, then he swithed over to the M4 with the LSS. Same BS with Billy and Dutch, they shouldve had Desert Eagles but they dont. But now HT is going to have a Desert Eagle with the RE5 Wesker figure. Havent seen the base yet but itll be the selling point of the figure for me. Then Ill dump the rest.....

If it aint too much trouble, id appreciate it if someone can send me the pictures too :D

I'd like to see the second one before deciding on which Connor to buy

:lol This situation reminds me of a scene in Arrested Development:

Everyone: "Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech!"

*this goes on for a few moments with no one actually giving a speech*

Michael: "Wow I thought someone was going to make a speech"

I'll take a PM too please. I inadvertently canceled my order on the current version and now on waitlist :(. Want to see if it's worth it if it doesn't convert. Thanks.

Back