Hot Toys John Connor version 2 with smashed T-600 base.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentSurfer

Good Enough Never Is!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been talked about in the original John thread, or if it's been yanked as a curtousy to the company trying to poke us from behind for more money, but there were leaked pics of a new John Connor with a base featuring a smashed T-600 on OSW. He also had on the all black outfit from the end of the movie and supposedly the correct gun. The new base should have come with the first Connor since his outfit is right for that scene.

This is just another case of Hot Toys sticking it to us Joker style, but because of what it is, I will have to buy both or eBay the parts I want. It's funny how they yanked it all really fast so that we can still feel screwed for buying the first one already when they officially announce this second one.

^^^^ you Hot Toys. Can somebody PM me the pics if they saved them? I haven't actually seen them yet.

Chaserfan posted them in the John Connor thread a couple days ago and took them down.

Nothing special in my opinion. I did not save them, but I know a few members in the thread have been PM sharing.

Don't know if this has been talked about in the original John thread, or if it's been yanked as a curtousy to the company trying to poke us from behind for more money, but there were leaked pics of a new John Connor with a base featuring a smashed T-600 on OSW. He also had on the all black outfit from the end of the movie and supposedly the correct gun. The new base should have come with the first Connor since his outfit is right for that scene.

This is just another case of Hot Toys sticking it to us Joker style, but because of what it is, I will have to buy both or eBay the parts I want. It's funny how they yanked it all really fast so that we can still feel screwed for buying the first one already when they officially announce this second one.

^^^^ you Hot Toys. Can somebody PM me the pics if they saved them? I haven't actually seen them yet.

imo the origonal release looks way better. I've seen the pics of the other one and I'm not even sure if I'll get it. it's very plain looking.

Better yet, can someone post the pics? I already put this guy on pre-order and If there is going to be another one, I will not be happy.

No. He has not been officially announced or mentioned yet, so the unofficial pics cannot be posted.

Agree thrifty, from the pics I saw it does look very plain. The current one looks more intersting.

Back