Hot Toys Jedi Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never for even one second thought that. I don't think the majority of people who saw the trailer thought that.

Same. Even if the trailer did, it was obvious from Rey's first 5 minutes she was going to be the force user.

Nah. I thought Finn was a rebel spy who went undercover as a Stormtrooper and crash-landed on Tatooine to find where Luke was hanging out.
Yeah I sort of thought Finn was undercover and disguised as a Trooper. That or the way it actually turned out were my guesses before seeing the film.

I wonder when they are going to have a full reveal for this. I hope it isn't going to have a ridiculous price tag attached to it.

I'm hoping the same. If it's just the DS outfit and that's all as shown in the teaser, I'm going to guess $229 ish.

I wonder when they are going to have a full reveal for this. I hope it isn't going to have a ridiculous price tag attached to it.

Me too! Really excited for the reveal of this one...but at the same time, kind of worried about the price it may be! :panic:

He's the main character, it will be a lot. $229 is a pipe dream, $300 plus i reckon.

He's the main character, it will be a lot. $229 is a pipe dream, $300 plus i reckon.

300 plus maybe just for some Deluxe edition. No way regular will be more than 229.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one understands what Chan reveals in these Q & A sessions:dunno All I want is precisely that there is no DX version, a bad habit of Sideshow that HT unfortunately resumes on his account.

The only way this will be $300 is if Hot Toys decides to put Luke inside a die cast Iron Man armor...it will be closer to $219-$229 for a regular and possibly $249.99 - $259.99 for a deluxe version if such a thing is even made...this aligns with their current pricing model for everything else...to their credit Hot Toys has not yet gone down the path of building price points around a character's purported popularity or amount of screen time, etc...

I'm not sure what a DX would come with, a poncho, a robe, or a bone for the Rancor's mouth? But assuming it were made, who would buy the regular version? I think there will only be 1 version. There wasn't a DX ANH Luke, and you only had the option of DX ESB Luke.

Mr. Howard Chan never give any information in Q & A session, in France we speak of "langue de bois" for this kind of conference where finally it reveals nothing and remains very evasive on all the subjects tackled. I do not want a Luke ROTJ Dx figurine it is not useful for this figure to me . Clearer ?:wink1:

I am saving my May 20.00 coupon for this potentially going up for pre-order! Hopefully it happens.

I just want to say out of all the many accessories I hope Jedi Luke comes with I think a rancor pit bone should be the lowest priority on the list.

Definitely a figure I'm ready for... and I'll hold onto the Sideshow version for now to see what all is released with this one. I could see the Rancor bone not making the final cut for a HT figure. But I wouldn't be surprised if they go with Endor gear since that's an easy add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back