Hot Toys Jabba ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I it's pretty good....but not any time soon...all the focus is on the force awakens atm...but I hope they also make the band to accompany the set!

HT Jabba is coming. After the TFA wave has swept over us.

I expect him to have googly moving eyes and a 'ho-ho-ho' electronic laugh. Likely he'll be made of soft, non-lasting HT-rubber too.

HT Jabba is coming. After the TFA wave has swept over us.

I expect him to have googly moving eyes and a 'ho-ho-ho' electronic laugh. Likely he'll be made of soft, non-lasting HT-rubber too.

yep, but when the rubber reacts and fuses him to the base I wont ever have to repose him, so win / win

I don't know why HT would produce a Jabba when Sideshow already has one. I could, however, see SS producing a new and improved reissue possibly with greater detail, articulation, better materials, and movable eyes. I would like to see either Sideshow or Hot Toys produce real hair Ewoks and a Wampa.

I don't know why HT would produce a Jabba when Sideshow already has one. I could, however, see SS producing a new and improved reissue possibly with greater detail, articulation, better materials, and movable eyes. I would like to see either Sideshow or Hot Toys produce real hair Ewoks and a Wampa.

Two points I don't understand here:

1) HT has already redone many SS figures, why not Jabba?

2) why do you want an Ewok? Ewwwww.

I

I'm still waiting for proper 1/6 Ewoks. Medicom's was a joke.

As far as Jabba goes, I almost expect one from Hot Toys. I will buy it the second it goes up for PO. I also want a Slave Leia,Hot Toys would pull that off very well.

I would like a HT rubber Jabba just to hear the tears.

Hot Toys has made Star Wars figures that are either main characters or have a reuse potential, such as the stormtroopers. If HT makes a Jabba I'd buy it, provided it's superior to the Sideshow version. However considering that it would require a non-reusable sculpt and tooling, presumably a throne environment, and probably a $600 pricetag at minimum, it would seem unlikely at least in the near future.

As for Ewoks, yes they are the Jar Jars of the OT, but they're needed for the trilogy.

I

I'm still waiting for proper 1/6 Ewoks. Medicom's was a joke.

As far as Jabba goes, I almost expect one from Hot Toys. I will buy it the second it goes up for PO. I also want a Slave Leia,Hot Toys would pull that off very well.
Yeah a Jabba with throne and Salacious Crumb and slave Leia figures would be pretty awesome.

Back