Hot Toys - IT: Chapter 2 1/6 scale Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 8.11.23 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 8.11.38 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 8.11.50 PM.jpg

This has to be a DX release, surely. How could they release a Pennywise without PERS

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Very underwhelming.

How is it VERY underwhelming?

The likeness is on point, it has 2 heads, a special base, multiple hands/accessories?..... its a complete package. What more does it need??

Acme toys was 120 euro at preorder and for my money looks as good maybe better than this, thats how.

Acme toys was 120 euro at preorder and for my money looks as good maybe better than this, thats how.

Its not as good. The hair on that one is terrible, head is totally wrong shape also.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I'm assuming we're never getting the QMx one, unless they have a Chapter 1 license, but doubt that. Oh well, now another 1.5-2 year wait to get an official 1/6 Pennywise?

Qmx version is going to be released (Chapter 1). This is apparently the Chapter 2 licence although neither is exclusive.

Really hyped for this, looks great. He actually looks tall and thin, something QMX didn't capture with their prototype. I hope they add a few balloons, but other than that I can't wait for this.

Looks like one of the sculpts can be put in the sewer too.

Thanks for the video! Yeah it looks really good there, even the hair looks better to me now, from behind it almost looks rooted. I think this is my favorite new reveal of the show. (new trailer today, I'll vainly hope for a preorder to coincide with it lol)

How long after reveals at the con do HT usually put pre order up?

Back