• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys Iron Man MK IV SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot toys Iron Man MK IV incomplete PHOTOS ADDED

i also need just the knee pad but I doubt anyone would part with it...

I need the whole left leg if you decide to part it out. See you have members here who wants pieces of this sucka, I think you can make what you want or maybe more. Let me know.

Lol, one of you advantageous dudes buy it then you can dissect and resell. Seriously if I had more time i might but I just want to sell and be done preferably in one shipment. :peace

$40 shipped

$125 Shipped for all thats left

This way i make what i want and you get what you want

i'll take it sent you a pm

For head and hands? Deal!

Have to wait and see if Krec is buying the whole thing.....he pm'd me and said he would take "it" but i don't completely know if he meant just the above offer?

Have to wait and see if Krec is buying the whole thing.....he pm'd me and said he would take "it" but i don't completely know if he meant just the above offer?

You still have the base too?

just sent payment for the body and all you can give the set of hands and head to Nick_Rapitis

quick question im getting a set of hands with this right ? he needs to hold a sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back