• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys Iron Man MK IV SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkcc30

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLD

Thought I'd put this here before it goes to that black hole known as Ebay.

Just got this from a fellow boardie here and it is in mint shape. You get everything except the RDJ sculpt, LED stand, Articulated hands, sunglasses and donut box with donut.

Only reason I'm selling it is that I found a complete one for a great price.

$$$$$165$$$$$ shipped in the US

Crappy Iphone pics added

Last edited:
Re: Hot toys Iron Man MK IV incomplete

I'll get pics up tomorrow when i get a chance....really though it is what you have seen before, no surprises, and the paint apps are great.

Comes with all the original boxes including shipping box as well. Also PRICE DROP

Back to the top, albeit briefly I'm sure.

is the TS neck included?

Nope, the collar either, glad I could clarify. I'll get a couple pics up soon. Single dad raising four boys and running a small business finds very little time!:lol

Re: Hot toys Iron Man MK IV incomplete PHOTOS ADDED

Up and bad pics added.......Iphone what can i say?

you wanna sell me just a pair of the flat-palm hands? (not the articulated fingers)

you wanna sell me just a pair of the flat-palm hands? (not the articulated fingers)

Nah, i might eventually part it out but for now i'm just gonna let what's there ride here for a while and see if anybody jumps on, :)

Nah, i might eventually part it out but for now i'm just gonna let what's there ride here for a while and see if anybody jumps on, :)

sounds good man. If you do decide you want to get rid of just one measly set of boring, old, flat, un-articulated hands when you already have 3 other sets of much more interesting hands...let me know :D :duff

oh and I need an Iron Man head as well :D

sounds good man. If you do decide you want to get rid of just one measly set of boring, old, flat, un-articulated hands when you already have 3 other sets of much more interesting hands...let me know :D :duff

oh and I need an Iron Man head as well :D

:lol You got it brother....

this is tempting how much would you want for the body ?

plan on making a custom and i need a iron man body may need a set of hands how many come in the box ?

Last edited:

if you decide to break this up i want the body how much you want for it please pm

I need the whole left leg if you decide to part it out. See you have members here who wants pieces of this sucka, I think you can make what you want or maybe more. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back