Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK II PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been thinking about canceling my Sideshow order and getting it through Toys2. It would only cost me about $10 more to do that, but I would have to miss the exclusive bust. I'll just keep my order if Sideshow's May date sticks, but I don't think that is going to happen.

I've been thinking about canceling my Sideshow order and getting it through Toys2. It would only cost me about $10 more to do that, but I would have to miss the exclusive bust. I'll just keep my order if Sideshow's May date sticks, but I don't think that is going to happen.

It really depends on how much you want that bust. Assuming there's no rerelease, the value of that exclusive will only go up. I'd recommend keeping that SS order. Your Mark III is arriving tomorrow, right? That should be enough to tide you over until May-ish. :D

The funny thing is, SS lists both the Mark II and Mark I as a May release. One of them is bound to get delayed, and I'd hedge my bets on the Mark I being pushed back.

It really depends on how much you want that bust. Assuming there's no rerelease, the value of that exclusive will only go up. I'd recommend keeping that SS order. Your Mark III is arriving tomorrow, right? That should be enough to tide you over until May-ish. :D

The funny thing is, SS lists both the Mark II and Mark I as a May release. One of them is bound to get delayed, and I'd hedge my bets on the Mark I being pushed back.

Yes, my Mark III is arriving tomorrow! :D

I probably will keep my SS order, just hope we don't have a wait as long as we did with the Mark III. I know I'd be kicking myself down the road if I missed out on the ex.

SS has the Mark I listed as May, but there is no way they'll get it that early. I don't even know if it will release in Hong Kong that early.

Yes, my Mark III is arriving tomorrow! :D

I probably will keep my SS order, just hope we don't have a wait as long as we did with the Mark III. I know I'd be kicking myself down the road if I missed out on the ex.

SS has the Mark I listed as May, but there is no way they'll get it that early. I don't even know if it will release in Hong Kong that early.

I was "supposed" to have my Mark II on Monday BUT an adult was not present. EMS would not leave it with a minor. They did not leave a order form or contact information. I do not know who to contact as this is a Chinese delivery system and the seller has not responded to my email. :banghead

I was "supposed" to have my Mark II on Monday BUT an adult was not present. EMS would not leave it with a minor. They did not leave a order form or contact information. I do not know who to contact as this is a Chinese delivery system and the seller has not responded to my email. :banghead

Have they made any other attempts to deliver it?

Have they made any other attempts to deliver it?

Yes, they attempted to deliver it on Monday, April 13th. My 15 year old daughter was home and they would not leave it (require sig) with her. They left no contact number nor have they attempted to deliver again. The tracking information has not been updated since Monday either.

I contacted the ebay seller and still awaiting a response.

I just ordered the Iron Man Mark II.
I think he'll look great next to my Mark III!
:chew

me too, I'm sold on Mk II. I was hesitant at first b/c I'd prefer the inevitable War Machine release, but I'll worry about that later. Now I just gotta decide where I wanna p/o the Mark I.

Personally, I felt that this is still a very cool figure to have, minor complains but it certainly will looks good on display with Iron man MK I, MK II and MK III together. :eek:

It'll be USPS who will be delivering. You can stop by your post office and ask someone to help you out.

It is the local postal service?? Last time a lady drove up in a car an delivered it. Eh well, I am looking for any help at the moment, thanks:rock

Really? Because usually postal services from different countries work together. When I have things shipped EMS from HK or Japan it is USPS who ends up delivering. I can't think of a Chinese delivery company on the scale of UPS or Fedex.
Could be wrong though.....good luck dude!

Really? Because usually postal services from different countries work together. When I have things shipped EMS from HK or Japan it is USPS who ends up delivering. I can't think of a Chinese delivery company on the scale of UPS or Fedex.
Could be wrong though.....good luck dude!

I do not purchase many items overseas because of the crazy shipping cost, this happened to be the same price as domestic so I bought it.

Anyway, I just called my local post office and they had it since Monday....:banghead

I will be stopping by today at lunch to pick it up.

Thanks man :bow

I do not purchase many items overseas because of the crazy shipping cost, this happened to be the same price as domestic so I bought it.

Anyway, I just called my local post office and they had it since Monday....:banghead

I will be stopping by today at lunch to pick it up.

Thanks man :bow

Pics of your Mark II if you really want to thank me :D
I'll have mine next week! Now all I need is the Mark I

Hey guys...sorry this took so long. Anyway enjoy!

IM-1.jpg

IM-2.jpg

IM-3.jpg

IM-4.jpg

For those curious about whether the face plate fully covers the mask..take a wild guess before you scroll down..hell I can't even tell myself which is which
IM-7.jpg

IM-8.jpg

IM-10.jpg

IM-9.jpg

thats all for now :)

Hey guys...sorry this took so long. Anyway enjoy!

IM-1.jpg

IM-2.jpg

IM-3.jpg

IM-4.jpg

For those curious about whether the face plate fully covers the mask..take a wild guess before you scroll down..hell I can't even tell myself which is which
IM-7.jpg

IM-8.jpg

IM-10.jpg

IM-9.jpg

thats all for now :)

Great pixs Blind.

I picked mine up at lunch, awesome figure! It is not what I expected (a good way) not that I really had expecations mind you.

I have a single magnet to hold the faceplate causing problems keeping it on straight. I would expect two magnets, did you get 1 or 2?

Back