1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 Mark XLII photos by [JingoBell]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dumb question, but for those who own Iron Patriot or War Machine Mark II, do the figure's feet "lock" into these new bases to keep them from falling or would this figure be one bump away from diving off a shelf if posed like so?

DSC_2280_zps7a2be6a2.jpg

Dumb question, but for those who own Iron Patriot or War Machine Mark II, do the figure's feet "lock" into these new bases to keep them from falling or would this figure be one bump away from diving off a shelf if posed like so?

DSC_2280_zps7a2be6a2.jpg

There are no locks on the base. Safer to use the included holder if you worry it will fall off shelf.

Thank you everyone for the kind words. Glad you all like the photos!
This figure is a real beauty:blissy

You are very good and honestly, your photos are the best and always very unique among all the other Hot Toys photographers.
Kudos to you!!
Nowadays I only look forward to your photos besides OMG.

Thats a damn good looking figure. I hated this movie, one of the worst comic book movies ive ever seen so Ill probably pass on this but am tempted just because I like the design a lot. I have a rule with figs, I need to absolutely love the movie they are from to want to spend this kind of money on something that will just sit there. Love the first IM movie though.

Thats a damn good looking figure. I hated this movie, one of the worst comic book movies ive ever seen so Ill probably pass on this but am tempted just because I like the design a lot. I have a rule with figs, I need to absolutely love the movie they are from to want to spend this kind of money on something that will just sit there. Love the first IM movie though.

You mean IM3 was as bad as DareDevil, All Batmans prior Begins, Green Lantern, Superman Returns, both Fantastic 4 and Spiderman 3? Wow...I wasn't a massive fan but I still liked it more than all of those combined x2.

You mean IM3 was as bad as DareDevil, All Batmans prior Begins, Green Lantern, Superman Returns, both Fantastic 4 and Spiderman 3? Wow...I wasn't a massive fan but I still liked it more than all of those combined x2.

Daredevil extended cut was decent, 89 batman and Return classic, and I didn't find GL too horrible. The other films mentioned had more bad then good but still watchable on some level.

I thought it was as bad as most of those movies. Opinionz. Downloaded it, deleted it after some guy breathed fire. Most ridiculous over the top movie ive seen in years. Its as absurd as the transformers movies.

Back