Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the deal with the New York Toy Fair? It says the show is for industry members only, but is it sort of like NAMM/E3 where people manage to get passes and go anyway? Do people usually sell things, or is it strictly exhibitions?

It's like sema or E3. It's not for the general public. Yes people can get passed on occasion but it's not like sdcc or toy soul. Half the years hot toys doesn't have anything there at all

Mine is set to ship on the 10th of next month with Scarlet Witch. Striker is on the truck for today, Hermione ships Friday, R2-D2 and Stealth Mk III ship the 25th of this month and Gamma the 25th of next month. Once those are done, Nick Fury, Mk XL, Mk XLV, and DC War Machine Mk I start charging. By Octoberish, I'll be done.
Ryan

Mine is set to ship on the 10th of next month with Scarlett Witch. Striker is on the truck for today, Hermione ships Friday, R2-D2 and Stealth Mk III ship the 25th of this month and Gamma the 25th of next month. Once those are done, Nick Fury, Mk XL, Mk XLV, and DC War Machine Mk I start charging. By Octoberish, I'll be done.
Ryan
****!!! :lol

I've got nothing coming this half of 2016 :lol

Aaaaand shipped! I'll get my Pepper/Mark IX set next Thursday! :yess: I'm also getting my 1/4 Mark 43 on Wednesday, so next week will be very Iron Man-themed for me. :lol

One more payment to go on mine. Was sort of hoping for an early processing notice from SS on this, but the extra months buffer between big payments is fine too.
For those whom already had theirs ship, what was the shipping cost?

One more payment to go on mine. Was sort of hoping for an early processing notice from SS on this, but the extra months buffer between big payments is fine too.
For those whom already had theirs ship, what was the shipping cost?

The shipping for mine was 20 bucks and I'm on the east coast, so I doubt it'll be more than that since it looks like you're close to sideshow

Mine have arrived...man Fed Ex had fun bashing them up...ripped tape and a hole in the box...

Back