Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got the rescue armor version for Pepper! :)

iron%20girl_zpsyctnsltf.jpg

I got that as well but the figures are packed up. Looks really nice. What body did you use? I'm thinking about picking up a second to have painted blue.

That looks great. Is the Rescue suit still available for sale?

Yes it is! I have no idea because I pre ordered it.

I got that as well but the figures are packed up. Looks really nice. What body did you use? I'm thinking about picking up a second to have painted blue.

Thanks, it does. I am using the original body that comes with the armor. :)

I was hesitant because of the sculpt as well. Not their best effort. Ended up ordering though because I got a good deal on her and want to purchase the few support characters that actually get made.

Can anyone with the Iron Man figure tell me if the neck can be taken off to fit a full custom Stark headsculp?

Can anyone with the Iron Man figure tell me if the neck can be taken off to fit a full custom Stark headsculp?

Yup. Not sure which Tony headsculpt I had (bought it from OSK), but it fit like a glove.
I bought it for a bootleg Iron Man figure ages ago, so I swapped the custom head for the Pepper/IM Helmet sculpt, and pretty much ended up with three figures from the set.

Yup. Not sure which Tony headsculpt I had (bought it from OSK), but it fit like a glove.
I bought it for a bootleg Iron Man figure ages ago, so I swapped the custom head for the Pepper/IM Helmet sculpt, and pretty much ended up with three figures from the set.

Thank you very much :)

Back