Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that I know of they don't.

Got mine just a bit ago. Will review and take pics tomorrow. Been shoveling snow all day and my arse is beat. :lol

Just a few quick thoughts. Figure is freaking great! Maybe the best Iron Man figure so far its close with the Mark I. Articulation is really good and everyone should be able to pull off whatever pose they want. I went with something really simple though. The forearm parts are easy to change out but be careful they are a bit fragile though as I had one loose in the box but I put it back on easy.

The stark head is really nice and right there on what RDJ looks like. The Mech Test head is on par with this one though but its much better than other stark attempts. I put this on my custom Tony Stark with Sunglasses and donut.

Not that I know of they don't.

Got mine just a bit ago. Will review and take pics tomorrow. Been shoveling snow all day and my arse is beat. :lol

Just a few quick thoughts. Figure is freaking great! Maybe the best Iron Man figure so far its close with the Mark I. Articulation is really good and everyone should be able to pull off whatever pose they want. I went with something really simple though. The forearm parts are easy to change out but be careful they are a bit fragile though as I had one loose in the box but I put it back on easy.

The stark head is really nice and right there on what RDJ looks like. The Mech Test head is on par with this one though but its much better than other stark attempts. I put this on my custom Tony Stark with Sunglasses and donut.

:lol:lol:lol

Aye Onesixthbruce had a small quanitiy of the Hot Toys 10th Anniversary Exclusives Demon bats and scarecrow for sale which are sold now. But he still has some of the Anniversary Exclusive Michael Jackson Beat It figs.

BAM! :hi5:

IMDONUT002.jpg

IMDONUT001.jpg

IMDONUT004.jpg

IMDONUT009.jpg

IMDONUT010.jpg

F'n awesome donut photos. Best photos yet in my book. That is the way the mark IV should be display.

Anyone have both the Koto/ArtFX MIV and the HT? Would love to see them side by side in the same pose.

maybe you could mod the donut like it has been halfeaten. wont be movie accurate but would take less space ;) maybe you can sell me the other half ;)
btw nice donut hole you have there

Back