Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's pretty awesome of them to do that....I wish I had a cornerstore comics near me or an alterego....would prob spend too much time there...

lol its like a 30 min drive from my house.. funny thing was I was on the right street but I could not for the life of me find the actual store.. I ended up spending another 25 mins trying to find the store.. thought i was gonna be late to school because there was an accident on the freeway.. when I got to school to take my exam i found out that class was canceled... The toy gods must have blessed me today.

Been lurking for a bit but felt like I should share since I got this from SSC today:

BigGuyandRusty.jpg

(got the Mighty Mugg's Iron Man as a late xmas gift from a friend)

I uh...was also wondering if anyone else was having problems plugging in the Tony Stark head? Can't get it in for the life of me and I feel like trying any harder would cause it to break :(

never even bothered.. I like that look but I for one hate exchanging hard to exchange heads.. so i'm figuring out a way of displaying it.. as fornow hes on my bruce wayne body.

Been lurking for a bit but felt like I should share since I got this from SSC today:

BigGuyandRusty.jpg

I uh...was also wondering if anyone else was having problems plugging in the Tony Stark head? Can't get it in for the life of me and I feel like trying any harder would cause it to break :(

Try dipping it in warm water for a few seconds, but not boiling water or heat it up a little with a blow dryer on low heat setting for a few seconds. Then attempt to put the head sculpt on.

By the way, great pic and welcome to the forum!

Try dipping it in warm water for a few seconds, but not boiling water or heat it up a little with a blow dryer on low heat setting for a few seconds. Then attempt to put the head sculpt on.

By the way, great pic and welcome to the forum!

Ah~! Thanks, I'll try that tomorrow :D

That is what I mean when I say I wish that the scale was more accurate. The figures are great no doubt but look at the head sizes compared to Iron man they look way bigger and it just leaves the sense that they are from different companies or something. I dont know I just dont want my Iron man taller than Thor when he comes out, wouldnt look right.

I saw the HT accuracy thread and i dont get what the complaining is about? HT has tons of bodies! different sizes and heights??, different arms, legs, ankles for vaious heights, even if thor is a bit shorter there are tons of cheap/quick ways to fix it...

BigGuyandRusty.jpg

u actually popped in the Tony Stark head onto the LED neck? didnt know that was possible

I bailed and bought just bought one. If the BD version proves to be better, I can always sell this one one. But it's all about that Stark head man! :)

My dealer is soooo slow getting this guy in, but with the dexter and joker customs to pay for i could do without paying off a hot toys figure anytime soon.

Buy from Loontenttoys or One Sixth Bruce dude! ;)

Already have a deposit on the figure ..an in a way i'm glad i'm getting the figure from an american dealer as the american batch might have less flaws( ..but i don't think that has been the case with this figure, but it worked out for dx bats)

..and i won't buy from loontentoys as i always get charged tax even if he mark's it as a gift with low value, but i will check out osb when i'm buying my next figure:)

Already have a deposit on the figure ..an in a way i'm glad i'm getting the figure from an american dealer as the american batch might have less flaws( ..but i don't think that has been the case with this figure, but it worked out for dx bats)

..and i won't buy from loontentoys as i always get charged tax even if he mark's it as a gift with low value, but i will check out osb when i'm buying my next figure:)

I have never gotten taxed from Loontenttoys but I'm in the UK not Ireland. Though I would try to claim back any taxes on boxes marked below the threshold.
One Sixth Bruce is great!

some quick ugly pics.. this figure is BADASS.

I'm surprised from the size of the figure.. its almost a complete inch taller than my perseus.. and 1/2 inch taller than everyone else without the stand..
DSC00244a.jpg

DSC00243a.jpg

DSC00242a.jpg

Is is just me, or does RDJ look like he's wearing suit pajamas? It's as if he follows the same train of thought as Barney from HIMYM.

front-porch-4.jpg

I only buy from Onesixthbruce for those reasons, as you dont get custom charges and his packaging is the best ive ever seen and very quick (next day for me) also the layaway option for splitting the payment in 2 is awesome and really helps me out.

Back