Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buddies, I do not know if you're aware, but today is a special day for our friend EndoSickness...

Happy birthday, my friend!!!! :D

:happybday

:fireworks

who's got the best deal on the mark 4??? I found $169 at cmd. Anybody know of any website that has a better deal. I really love this head sculpt.

Well some guys could see it as:"Damn, I thought "bla bla bla" is released and now only some jerk I didn´t even know has his bd, damn!"
:lol

But doesn´t matter, thx, buddy.
:)

really want this to be released by this week!!!:impatient:

emot-emo.gif
emot-emo.gif
emot-emo.gif
emot-emo.gif

When does hot toys usually do there releases? Is it Monday or Friday. I remember someone saying on here that the 12th would be exactly a month from war machine was released.

I'm pretty certain this'll be released by Sunday. If this doesn't, another Hot Toys figure will be. I can feel it! They have been releasing 2 figures weekly lately...

I like the pose of him with the helmet in hand and the glasses. I think this is how I will pose it in the display case. Its different than the mark iii and the mark VI. It alows me to buy this one.

The unmasked head never comes out of the box for me, so he could look like a white Nelson Mandela and I'd still be happy, get the armour right.

Back