Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ Another idea is for the little "rarwh" move at his party ......with a doughnut.
Just want pictures and solid info on release. Now I have decided for sure I want this version the wait and lack of info is worse.
just need to hear back from my guy about getting him and I can rest a little easier.

Today I saw that Sideshow was processing my order for the Mark IV and I was wondering if that means that the release date is very close. Is this the case? Sorry if this is a silly question, but I've never ordered through SS before.

Thanks, Dean.

Nope. We would see a release in HK first, then we wait for 6 to 8 weeks b4 we see it here in the U.S.

Hey Everyone. Don't know if this has already shown up here on the boards, but I found this pic of the IV on display at the Singapore Iron Man exhibit. Some things seem to have been modified a bit since the last time he was out on display....what do you think?

Mark%20IV.jpg

Hey Everyone. Don't know if this has already shown up here on the boards, but I found this pic of the IV on display at the Singapore Iron Man exhibit. Some things seem to have been modified a bit since the last time he was out on display....what do you think?

Mark%20IV.jpg

Looks chunkier than promo pics, which is a good thing. :D

Mark%20IV.jpg
A much better photo was already posted in the exhibition thread:

That's the best the Mark IV figure has looked so far, in my opinion. The angle helps hide his baby giraffe neck. Either that, or they improved it. I doubt this is an updated Mark IV though considering the War Machine on display is pre-ex-wife.

im so hyped up about getting this now, these pictures make this look great and in much better proportion than the promotion pictures.
how much longer do we need to wait to get this?

We are all going to have some serious fun with those articulated fingers ..i really hope those hands will fit the Mark III, worth buying some loose if they do.

More tempted with every pic. Still would like to see the head sculpt before it's released.

Back