Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean the versions developed by other countries??

Theres a whole section devoted to them in the "Art of Iron Man 2" book.And if you do nt buy any other merchandise you really should nt miss out on this it s superb.

I just ordered Art of Iron Man 2, I hope it is as decent as the one from the first film.

I would like for Hot Toys to explain in detail how making the figure slimmer overall (as opposed to particular areas like the neck) greatly improves articulation.

Well then you're the only one who doesn't acknowledge that he's too skinny. Even Hot Toys themselves know he's too skinny; they claim they did it on purpose.

i do think that the figures are a little bit skinny, but not all that bad. and looking at the pic you posted (without mods) the proportions look perfect. i look at those two pics, side to side, and i dont really see inaccuracies. sorry. :monkey1

I would like for Hot Toys to explain in detail how making the figure slimmer overall (as opposed to particular areas like the neck) greatly improves articulation.
Yeah, doesn't make a lot of sense to me either; the width of the legs especially shouldn't affect articulation, and it's the most obvious part to me that's too thin.

i do think that the figures are a little bit skinny, but not all that bad. and looking at the pic you posted (without mods) the proportions look perfect. i look at those two pics, side to side, and i dont really see inaccuracies. sorry. :monkey1
If the suit were skin tight (like the suitcase armor) his proportions would be fine; the problem is it's supposed to be a thick metal suit, and the figure in no way works at that level.

Last edited:
I wish there was a way to get some screen caps from the film, because there are a ton of good and clear shots of the suit in the film that undeniably shows the proportion difference between the movie suit and the HT figure. The scenes of Tony during his birthday party is a good example.

Guess we have to wait until the movie hits dvd/bluray.

Man ... try to get some Hasbro IM figure here in HK but the price is freaking sky high, 6" can never be seen, all sold out everywhere, a 3.75" WM are selling for $25~35 USD ... crazy, what is the retail price in US and canada may I ask? thinking about asking my canadian friend to pick them up for me :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I just ordered Art of Iron Man 2, I hope it is as decent as the one from the first film.

How much? publish yet???

Dont buy those 3" toys, its just an excuse to spend money, they are $8.00 in US. Its like paying full price for a McDonald's toy:lol

And its not Figma or Revoltech :monkey3

Yeah, doesn't make a lot of sense to me either; the width of the legs especially shouldn't affect articulation, and it's the most obvious part to me that's too thin.

it doesnt make sense because it's bullcrap. mark III is slimmer than mark IV and yet mark IV is more articulated. obviously a bulkier suit is not a hindrance to articulations.

it's not so much the legs for me, but the torso/chest, shoulder and neck that need to be bulked up.

it doesnt make sense because it's bullcrap. mark III is slimmer than mark IV and yet mark IV is more articulated. obviously a bulkier suit is not a hindrance to articulations.

it's not so much the legs for me, but the torso/chest, shoulder and neck that need to be bulked up.

Your a "tool"!:mad: ...:lol see what i did there?:wink1:

Man ... try to get some Hasbro IM figure here in HK but the price is freaking sky high, 6" can never be seen, all sold out everywhere, a 3.75" WM are selling for $25~35 USD ... crazy, what is the retail price in US and canada may I ask? thinking about asking my canadian friend to pick them up for me :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Dude you want me to look around here? If you cover the total cost, I would drive down the street to ToysRUs or Walmart for you?

Back