Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice! sounds good! i got one in my town i can grab for you im sure, if its still there. let me know.

Ty for the kind gesture!

After that last post I made the fatal mistake of searching Amazon for Whiplash - 14 were available...I don't think i need to tell you what happened after :slap :cuckoo::gah::lol

Ty for the kind gesture!

After that last post I made the fatal mistake of searching Amazon for Whiplash - 14 were available...I don't think i need to tell you what happened after :slap :cuckoo::gah::lol

well congrats again! i got mine on amazon too. good prices.

Ty. Saw their Mark IV on Amazon. It was the cheapest and they had 1 left so I caved in and bought it. :slap:lol

Praying for a good one now :pray:
Now that's a great figure.
The Mk.IV could very well be the last IM you will see in the red/gold armor with a circular chest reactor by Hot Toys.

So, this will be your first Hot Toys figure?

Ty for the kind gesture!

13 are now available:lol

Now that's a great figure.
The Mk.IV could very well be the last IM you will see in the red/gold armor with a circular chest reactor by Hot Toys.

So, this will be your first Hot Toys figure?

I'm really liking the Mark VI but I'm a bigger fan of the circular chest reactor.

Hi, guys! i Finally got this guy and I´m really happy I got him, the only issue is mine have some scratchs and paint chips 1 in the Mask that really bothers me, but i got a partial refund, it´s that normal?
Some of my cel crappy pics!

Show some shots of the scratches. Most of them are usually meant to be there. Nice of the seller to give you some money back though.

Congrats fecho! Welcome to Mark IV show!
Thanks Jay! It´s a great figure!:hi5:

Show some shots of the scratches. Most of them are usually meant to be there. Nice of the seller to give you some money back though.
Yes, He didn´t want to start the whole deal with Hot Toys, so he made a refund.
I have the pics from the face, that black spot is really bothering me, but I´ll have to learn to live with it...

if they are silver then they are meant to be there.
Hi, yes I know that, they also look like they are ment to be there also. But the body scratches doesn´t bother me like that black spot on the mask...

Yes, He didn´t want to start the whole deal with Hot Toys, so he made a refund.
I have the pics from the face, that black spot is really bothering me, but I´ll have to learn to live with it...

Hi, yes I know that, they also look like they are ment to be there also. But the body scratches doesn´t bother me like that black spot on the mask...

the black should come off very easily if you just scratch at it with something that wont mark the red paint

im008l.jpg
[/URL]

Try using a tiny amount of automotive rubbing compound. It should take it off without affecting the red paint. I had what look like some light black overspray on one of the back flaps on one of my Mark IV's and it came completely off with no problems using a very small amount of 3M Perfect II Rubbing Compound.

Come to think of it, it wasn't overspray, but excess black paint along the grooves on the flap.

I'm thinking Hot Toys puts a clear coat over the base paint. If true, the professional rubbing compound I used doesn't harm the clear coat.

Anyone know what would be a good metallic red acrylic paint that matches the MK IV Iron Man. Like I said a few posts back mine has a small scratch on his thigh and while it's not horrible nor does it bother me too much, if I can get rid of it I'd like too. I was also thinking about maybe using an automotive scratch remover, would that work also or could it damage the plastic or paint?

Back