Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like this iron man figure i'm looking for the lowest price but i'd spen the money on it as i would the 13" wolvrine. i wish marvel would make 13" action figurs like the DC to where they didnot look like real actors but its cool the likeness is so real.

:confused::confused::confused:
say what?? :monkey4

IM2_MarkIV_PR11.jpg

Is it just me or does this pic with the chest bit removed look fake and shopped??

Edit: Never mind just read the fine print my bad lol

I dont understand why they need to do this.

It wasnt even featured in the movie anyways, they really need to add the shoulder guns.

Bit confused of when this was in IM2?

Was it at the start and all the way up to the triangle chest? As I thought that was just the same suit as the Mk3

saw the film yesterday. great 1st hour, then the subplots started to get unnecessarily convoluted towards the end(daddy issue? please). climax between the iron suits is a let down, just like it was in the first film. black widow is a window dressing, useless and wasted. in fact, i could say the same about whiplash. both actors are way underutilized.

what worked? downey. every gesture he makes, every time he opens his mouth, it's just fun fun fun.

Was it at the start and all the way up to the triangle chest? As I thought that was just the same suit as the Mk3

The answer to your question is below

*Spoiler Alert*

Spoiler Spoiler:

The answer to your question is below

*Spoiler Alert*

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think he was actually asking what part the MKIV featured in, not the MKVI. So in answer to his question: all the scenes leading up to the MKVI, Tony was wearing the MKIV. It wasn't the MKIII, because that was destroyed at the end of Iron Man.

I dont understand why they need to do this.

It wasnt even featured in the movie anyways, they really need to add the shoulder guns.

Actually it was featured in the movie very briefly when the robotic arms are taking his suit apart just after he lands in the expo ..and it comes apart at the chest just like hot toys have designed it.

At 1:11 you see the chest piece come off..

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6o1wind1iUc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6o1wind1iUc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I think the real reason that they're doing this is because the Mk VI will most likely be just a repaint of this one, with a new chestpiece- and light.

I saw the movie yestarday and first is exellent!! about the suit looks like the MIV and MVI suits they are same with the only diference the chest part, maybe we need someone post some pictures from the both suits.

I saw the movie yestarday and first is exellent!! about the suit looks like the MIV and MVI suits they are same with the only diference the chest part, maybe we need someone post some pictures from the both suits.

Both are the same besides chest armor and paint job.

Both are the same besides chest armor and paint job.

Thanks!! I can't understand the reason Hotoys put a extra chest in the MIV in the future new figure MIV??

Last edited:
Thanks!! I can't understand the reason Hotoys put the extra chest form MVI in the new figure MIV??

Extra chest from the mkVI??? :confused::confused::confused:

They haven't... The mkIV just has detachable chest armour in a similar fashion to the mkIII

I have no idea what you mean though :dunno

I think the real reason that they're doing this is because the Mk VI will most likely be just a repaint of this one, with a new chestpiece- and light.

I predict a Mark VI battle -damaged version which can be clean or damaged similar to Mark III. IMO HT will have to make it different enough from the Mark IV for the majority of collector's to purchase. I would pass on a simple repaint with different chest piece. Such subtle differences doesn't warrant another IM purchase of $180+.

That's why I think they have to DX it to include BD and the lab :D If they do that, maybe charge $50 more and nobody could resist it even if they have MIV

Back