Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: 1/4th scale Mark VI Bust (2010 Toy Fair Exc) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did they add subtle battle damage for the bust even though it's not dents, just fake paint scuffs/scrapes or chips whatever you want to call it.

They should have just kept the bust in mint condition. Leave the fancy realistic effects for the figure.

Also when is the suitcase Mark 5 armour bust due?

I'm absolutely loving this!! Can't wait for the 1/6th version.

From the promo pics it looks like a solid and robust piece, but it's actually fairly thin, light and hollow plastic. It looks a hell of a lot more expensive than it feels.

Great pics! This bust looks pretty good. I don't mind a little battle damage look on this piece. Does the head stll move left to right like the Mark IV?

The War Machine Bust is so tasty I could eat it.

5008524074_62f730f9a8_b.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty good quality for the price. Paint apps are certainly much better than other stuff at the range... and dare I say, it looks cleaner than that maquette!

Why did they add subtle battle damage for the bust even though it's not dents, just fake paint scuffs/scrapes or chips whatever you want to call it.

They should have just kept the bust in mint condition. Leave the fancy realistic effects for the figure.

Also when is the suitcase Mark 5 armour bust due?

Always make me think something went wrong when the production went through :dunno

Here's my video review. Working on pics
<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/BDmGtMO0WRA?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/BDmGtMO0WRA?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

Back