Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: 1/4th scale Mark V Collectible Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we both do, sorry if our conversation about a subject that relates to the product in question bores you.

Theokan: Yeah I totally agree on that. I think we where just not getting our terminology aligned correctly. I also just hate metal flake paint in general no matter what it's on. The new fully metallic chrome/metal paints are really amazing and I'd love to see HT use something like that. If not on this in particular than one something in the future.

Ya i think it's just the terminology that got us all mixed up. In the end I think we want HT to improve the silver paint, which ever method they use doesn't really matter as long as they it looks great.

I think the question has never been 'Can they do it' but rather 'Can they do it mass market and still cost effective & affordable' Personally, its not a deal breaker but certainly it'd be the cherry on top of figures like this, the MKII &...the T800 endo

Hot_Toys_Iron_Man_2_Mark_V_Bust_03.jpg

Hot_Toys_Iron_Man_2_Mark_V_Bust_02.jpg

Just preordered this bad boy :rock

I could resist the mark 4, 6 and WM but I have to get mark V. Might get the rest of the line if I like the mark V :D

As much as I like the Mark V, this and all other HT busts are just filler. Wish they'd stop pussyfootin' around and release some quality 1/6 stuff. :gah:

No chrome finish = No MONEY form me Hottoys...
No chrome on 1/6 Scale would = no MONEY form me for Mark V Ironman...
Also NO MONEY for V1 Whiplash...

This one looks really amazing, but I just can't get into busts :/. The good thing is this gives me massive hope for the eventual 1/6th Mark V full figure from Hot Toys. I will be picking that up for sure :p.

Back