Hot Toys - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK II- full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the process of selling most of my collection but this is one item I'm ordering to keep.

Look at the pictures.

:banghead:banghead dooh!! yep i see it, see i never miss anything more than once, (maybe twice):rotfl:rotfl

oh yeah got mine ordered, glad i held off ordering elsewhere and took a chance ss would get this version.
i ordered 2 of them so that when they release the stealth version, i can paint my extra the opposite. either blue/blue or black/grey.
or do you think they will release both.

I got mine too. I really don't care about the ES for this....it's a great piece regardless.

yeah ht isn't like ss collectables that you hang onto and see them appreciate, ht i think is more of a gotta have it to scratch an itch collectable and hell they do look cool with features like lights and sht.
they certainly fill a demand that others can't.

Yes! Great figure and I order 2 as well!

This Iron Man figure is not a doll!!!! Theres no fabric on it..its an action figure! :p

i passed on the mk3 one but tonight i got all excited about the spartan pf that i got this one as well. and with the extra stand its a no brainer. dont really care about ES but i was just wondering. in any case the extra stand makes this one a little bit harder to find. cant wait to see what the mk1 is going to look like.

time for an IM PF from SS... bring it on!!!

I am waiting for the Stealth Iron Man 12 inch figure!:rock:rock:rock

I am down for 2 of those as well!

ok, great that we finally have the exclusive, but isn't it missing something??
i don't see in the listing the " Prove that TONY STARK has a heart " with light up feature. so we get one option but miss out on another?????:confused::confused:

unless i missed it. that would never happen:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am going nuts trying to figure out if this is an accessory in scale with the figure, or if it is a larger scale! I needs ta know!

Back