1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d like to remove those too, they just make it look too toyish. Though, the only way is to break them apart from the circle pieces right? I mean there is no other way? And if you want to sell the figure later on, it will be a significant price drop reason.

I wish HT made those effects a seperate, attachable piece.

Yeah you do have to gently, with a sharp exacto knife, cut the lightning effects off the circles. BUT, during and after removing them, I noticed that they are actually separate molds (each circle and each lightning effect). With precision forethought, I honestly think they could be restored to stock because, like I said, they are glued on to begin with.

Yeah you do have to gently, with a sharp exacto knife, cut the lightning effects off the circles. BUT, during and after removing them, I noticed that they are actually separate molds (each circle and each lightning effect). With precision forethought, I honestly think they could be restored to stock because, like I said, they are glued on to begin with.

Alright, cheers for the tip.

Received an invoice from Popcultcha tonight for this AND the Emperor. Yikes! That is one expensive week for figures.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Love this guy. The headsculpt is spot on to me - looking at him across the room is like, "Oops, I've p*ssed off the God of Thunder!" :wink1:

I can see it will be quite a challenge to get poses out of him, maybe even more so than Iron Spider, as the shoulders are quite restricted. Looking forward to spending some time exploring the possibilities. :)

IMG_0410.jpg

Anyone have any new info on the third party Stormbreaker? Some sites still say release date of Q4 2018.

Love this guy. The headsculpt is spot on to me - looking at him across the room is like, "Oops, I've p*ssed off the God of Thunder!" :wink1:

I can see it will be quite a challenge to get poses out of him, maybe even more so than Iron Spider, as the shoulders are quite restricted. Looking forward to spending some time exploring the possibilities. :)

View attachment 438503

A museus like pose isn’t so bad, specially with the bare arms look, which I prefer.
affeab7fb300e76ce851a77ad5ff9bb7.jpg

I am considering this figure what are people's on the neck joint? Not a huge fan when the do it this way.

Sent from a point in space and time

It's really a non-issue. You can barely see it from like 90% of the normal viewing angles unless you are specifically trying to find it.

It's really a non-issue. You can barely see it from like 90% of the normal viewing angles unless you are specifically trying to find it.
Thanks, time to commence the first wallet-ectomy of 2019 [emoji1787]

Sent from a point in space and time

I wanna pose him with the light-up chest buttons, but the lightning effect around them is friggin ugly :(

Blinguskahn said he cut them off carefully but i don’t want to do that in case i sell the figure later on.

Anyone else has any ideas? :D

I wanna pose him with the light-up chest buttons, but the lightning effect around them is friggin ugly :(

Blinguskahn said he cut them off carefully but i don’t want to do that in case i sell the figure later on.

Anyone else has any ideas? :D

Look for someone selling them and buy a second set and cut the lightning off.

Back