1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
181114034418867144.jpg

That is one bad-ass grouping. Nice!

0ae57cbffcb5ee6d31679826c1b666ad.jpg
c249c7a2e6bd084e8a533588aeba73a8.jpg

I wasn’t completely sold with the white discs with effects; I think it made the figure look like a kid’s toy.

if you can't return the figure the only method I know is to dip the end of a cocktail stick in some isopropyl, let it dry for a second, and then very very gently rub at the stain with it. Obviously you may take off some of the paint underneath but hopefully not. You're being very careful and precise and trying to rub off fractions of millimetres at a time. Disclaimer - this may work or it may **** up your figure even more.

if you can't return the figure the only method I know is to dip the end of a cocktail stick in some isopropyl, let it dry for a second, and then very very gently rub at the stain with it. Obviously you may take off some of the paint underneath but hopefully not. You're being very careful and precise and trying to rub off fractions of millimetres at a time. Disclaimer - this may work or it may **** up your figure even more.

:lol thanks! That sounds a little too risky for me

Back