1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda like the fact that the tree is on there. With the LED light up function and the size difference I’m pretty sure I’ll be happy with it.

The one included looks great, detailed, and has amazing paint apps, but it makes him look more like a lumberjack from the Huntsman than a Thanos killing weapon wielding God.

Since it can summon the Bifrost, it makes sense that Yggdrasil would adorn the hammer.

We can pretend that Thor went back to see Eitri to get some detailing done. "You know what look awesome inside this circle..."

This is where the side that complains about the HT Storm Breaker really starts to lose me; you are so fixated on the size:google (which changes from one scene to another) that you are more than willing to sacrifice one screen inaccuracy for others. When you also factor in level of quality in sculpting & paint application I'm just not seeing this as $50 well spent upgrade (side-grade). Hope the BT Thunder Hammer makes you all happy but I think I'll spend my $50 on a new Detolf cabinet.

Hey, size matters!

07f176e6a0274b9a65101a9577f98f777baaa9976267513f39644c3e8aa6ad02.gif

No, stormbreaker will be accurate, but his outfit will be based on concept art and not what is in the movie.

Why would you assume HT will fix the size for the next version, when they had plenty of time to do so on the first release? Besides, with the time travel allegedly forthcoming in A4, they might retcon Stormbreaker out of existence.

Why would you assume HT will fix the size for the next version, when they had plenty of time to do so on the first release? Besides, with the time travel allegedly forthcoming in A4, they might retcon Stormbreaker out of existence.

Thor will probably end up back with mjolnir and then stormbreaker can go to Beta Ray Bill in Thor 4. (I wish)

I can’t decide whether to keep my Infinity War preorder, or if I should cancel it and get the Ragnarok one. Love both outfits, but i’m leaning slightly more to the more colorful Ragnarok version. Anybody find a good comparison video/pic?

I can’t decide whether to keep my Infinity War preorder, or if I should cancel it and get the Ragnarok one. Love both outfits, but i’m leaning slightly more to the more colorful Ragnarok version. Anybody find a good comparison video/pic?

IMO, I don’t think the Ragnarok armor is my cup of tea, I like this darker armor for some reason. I love the effects and I like how we can put the eyepatch on or off and finally..finally we get a Thor from HT that we can display with or without bare arms, meaning we don’t have to get another version just to get bare arms for the same outfit. In other words, keep your preorder..I might get him, but not a Thor fan, still not..maybe I might get him if he goes on sale :lecture

I'm concerned about the pants. I heard they are guaranteed to crack over time, especially in hot and humid environments. How serious is this problem? Can I expect them to crack once a single spring or summer is over? Or does the figure have to be exposed to these conditions for prolonged periods of time without a break?

https://youtu.be/31CH7-nyd1M

I prefer the Gladiator one but I find IW ver to be the ultimate Thor to own if you plan to own one. Don't know what that means since I'll have both. I don't usually own two of the same char but this will be the only exception

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Doesn’t gladiator Thor also have the fake leather pants? I believe my Roadworn does, if this problem exists it’ll also happen to it, and gladiator as well as IW.

I don't own any Thor figures, so I wouldn't know. How have the pants held up on your's? Has it been exposed to heat and/or humidity?

It’s not a matter of if the pants will crack. It is when. They are made from cheap bonded plastic/pvc glued to fabric.

That’s my only dislike about the figure. Would rather see HT sacrifice screen accuracy for durability somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back