1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. The detachable hair looks bad on Ragnarok Thor. The Ragnarok sculpt looks taller and thinner while the IW sculpt looks shorter and wider to me.
Ahh you are right, the ragnarok one does look longer now.... I guess the iw sculpt is proportioned more accurately but the ragnarok one is to fit the helmet. The ragnarok with helmet still looks amazing. But can't wait for my iw.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Out of the two figures, I'd say Gladiator Thor with the Helmet on is the closest to looking like Hemsworth (a stark contrast to how he looks with that hair piece), then it's IW with the eye patch.

But for me, neither figure has the wow factor for likeness. They're good sculpts...but not great (imo).

I didn't get any emails yet, but just checked and mine is listed as shipped already and has a tracking number... kinda surprised.

I know it's not the same material but seeing that crack in the arm of Justin's older Thor figure is a yikes. I'll be playing it pretty safe when posing this guy.

I know it's not the same material but seeing that crack in the arm of Justin's older Thor figure is a yikes. I'll be playing it pretty safe when posing this guy.

Yea, I have yet to get any Hot Toys with these kind of arms and I'm still worried about it. Most likely, I'll snap some pics of him with the sleeveless arms and them put them back in the box. I'll be displaying him with cape and sleeved arms anyhow. I do hope this newer material lasts longer tho.

This came out nice, and I do want it. But as a big Thor fan I still feel the TDW/AOU figures are the closest we'll ever have to a Comic Book style figure in the MCU and are still my favorite designs. I have both TDW figures (reg & light armor), the original & the Avengers version. Contemplated the Road Worn Thor, but that ship has sailed as I won't ever buy figures on the aftermarket at inflated above retail prices. But that's just me.

There's just way too many figures I want, but not as many that I feel I "Need" to have in my collection.

Gaaaaaah! Mine just delivered!!!
f349585cf39b08e3c5874cc886b96783.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sculpt looks excellent. Looks much better than the Ragnarok sculpt to me. The comparison pics look like Chris Hemsworth and his stunt double.

Agree 100 percent. The difference is night and day and a big improvement

Good reviews. Not sure if I like this headsculpt or Gladiator thor sculpt better. Each are pretty close, focusing on slightly different features. The main problem is that their expressions are identical. If one of them was angry or happy..or displaying any emotion I probably would prefer that one.

Did anyone pre-order this from Popculturezone? if so, do you recall how much he was being sold for?

If the pictures can be believed this Stormbreaker will be considerably bigger.
96c15ca2938d0e48887321e07e392cd2.jpg

Yep, that settles it. I'm buying it, sucks because I'm sure the KO stormbreaker wont be as detailed but after seeing so many complain about the size and rewatching IF (for the 6th time) the size discrepancy has started to annoy me.

Back