1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I ended up getting Gladiator Thor, this one is not for me. Maybe someone will custom a better Stormbreaker, with how many things they have corrected after the first protos are shown, this should have been easy for them to get right
I am glad I got Gladiator Thor too but stormbreaker size is def not the reason the IW war is any worse imo and def not a dealbreaker.
IW thor is an awesome figure and I'm still getting one but I think I like my gladiator thor a bit better.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Figure looks great but probably won’t even use the llight up feature. Little disappointed that Stormbreaker is undersized. :gah:

Lol this one is hilarious

FB_IMG_1539740205631.jpg

Is there any 3rd party company that would make an accurate Stormbreaker? New to Hot Toys so don't know if there's anyone out there that makes things like 1/6 scale Captain America shields, lightsabers, weapons, etc.

While I do see Stormbreakers size difference from the Wikanda scene which IMHO looked too friggin big :google. From the unboxings I've seen SB looks well proportioned to Thor & close to size from Groot creating the handle. This was my instant order from after seeing IW & is definitively the top Thor figure that HTs has produced to date.

Lol this one is hilarious

View attachment 430336

More Power Rabit:yess:

To eye patch or not to eye patch... hmmm

I usually like my figures as screen accurate as possible, hence why my Gladiator Thor is kitted up in full on gladiator mode. The eye patch here would make a huge point of difference for the figure, but I'm not turning down the full armoured look and Stormbreaker..

As with Gladiator Thor, this looks to be a really solid figure with a good but not great HS.

Funny how HT can have numerous attempts at sculpting certain actors and just not quite get there (Hemsworth, Hiddleston), yet absolutely kill it on the first attempt at others (Blanchet, Rooker, Holland).

After watching the ToysTV video, I don't understand why HT decided to make the body light up, but not the eyes. They could have easily made the eyes light up too.

The previous Ragnarok Thor already had his hairpiece come off to swap for the helmet...why not make it removable again, but this time add LEDs and battery component inside like they do with the Iron Man heads?

To eyepatch or no... To sleeve or sleeveless..

Lol isnt it great to have options:yess:

Shoot, I had planned on getting a parted out body to swap with my roadworn Thor but it looks like that won’t be feasible with the light up torso. I really want those new arms to replace the cracked, peeling ones on my roadworn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot, I had planned on getting a parted out body to swap with my roadworn Thor but it looks like that won’t be feasible with the light up torso. I really want those new arms to replace the cracked, peeling ones on my roadworn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your arms are falling parting apart already?

Back