1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My axe is more like Drax's and apparently invisible because the mrs apparently can't ever see it... (or just doesn't want to look for it)

I have a picture of the scene that I typed out in spoilers. It's on my phone. I just don't know if it'd be allowed to stay posted, even in spoilers. Besides it's pretty blurry. I'm sure it could be found somewhere online, though.

In any case, Stormbreaker looks HUGE in that scene. Much bigger than in that still ^ up there. I'm starting to wonder if it was just scaled up by the CGI team/film makers just to show that it really caused damage to someone as big as Thanos. I think it looks cool either way.

I do agree. I’ve seen IW 5 times now and every time it kind of stood out to me how big Stormbreaker looks impaled. Maybe it got scaled up when they went from the mocap to the CGI Thanos model. It looks much smaller when it hits the ground after that.

Pre-orders have appeared in the Last Chance section but I don't believe they display a low stock warning until they've hit the release date and have them available to ship.

Here's a thing.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Yeah they have a Cap too. That one looks a bit better though since it seems to be based on the HT Avengers sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are we gonna get a head sculpt without the eyepatch? Seems pointless that they have the illuminated eye in this sculpt when he removed the patch early into the film.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back