1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

before watching movie: definitely will get hulkbuster 2.0
after watching movie: take my money and give me thor!

Saw the film again this weekend in IMAX. Stormbringer is definitely WAYYYY bigger when it's impaled into Thanos than in any other scene in the movie. It looked comically out of scale. Not sure what they were going for on that one.

Saw the film again this weekend in IMAX. Stormbringer is definitely WAYYYY bigger when it's impaled into Thanos than in any other scene in the movie. It looked comically out of scale. Not sure what they were going for on that one.

It's kind of got that magic thing happening so maybe it increased in size after Thor threw it :dunno

I'm guessing a tiny little axe would have looked even more stupid so they beefed it up for that shot.

The size of stormbreaker is def not a dealbreaker for me...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

When I first preordered this guy it said that it would release this year. You guys think the there's a chance it still drops 2018?

When I first preordered this guy it said that it would release this year. You guys think the there's a chance it still drops 2018?

The hot toys announced window was Q4 2018 to Q1 2019. So it’s unlikely.

I wonder if the IW Head will be manufactured the same way the gladiator one is meaning will the hair be a separate piece?

They may not be intentionally be separate with a magnet but if it’s essentially the same head and haircut with no red paint it makes sense for them to do it this way so they don’t have to retool.

It would be a nice surprise to be able to heat up and pop off the top of the head to don the gladiator helmet or any helmet of your choosing.

Back