1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor is one of the few Avengers who can actually fight Thanos. What’s Hawkeye going to do? [emoji88]

Is Squirrel Girl in the movie? [emoji848]
007cd0a8da986f4c23b712cef758fb4f.jpeg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thor is one of the few Avengers who can actually fight Thanos. What’s Hawkeye going to do? [emoji88]

Obviously Hawkeye isn’t in any of the marketing material because he instantly gets squished by Thanos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, for a comicvine type vs poll.. How would souped up MCU Thor discovering his true strength fair solo against Ultron?... :clap

Sharon Carter goes first.. Just why did they even use her for the promo material in Civil War?... if it was to hide the unveiling of Spiderman, well, he was on the other team..

You're even assuming she's in the film... :lol

I honestly don't think she will pop up again until Avengers 4.... either Cap will retire and settle down with her or she'll be at his funeral.

You're even assuming she's in the film... :lol

I honestly don't think she will pop up again until Avengers 4.... either Cap will retire and settle down with her or she'll be at his funeral.

VanCamp said she is not going to be in either one a few weeks back but you never know. I'm kind of thinking Hawkeye won't be in this one and he will be part of Avengers 4. There would be no reason to hide him.

Ok, for a comicvine type vs poll.. How would souped up MCU Thor discovering his true strength fair solo against Ultron?... :clap

Thor...he was destroying tons of drones at the end...I think now...would destroy Ultron....how they handle his power moving forward will be interesting forsure

Sooo are we just going to ignore the fact that the addition of Stormbreaker all but confirms Beta Ray Bill coming to the MCU?

Sooo are we just going to ignore the fact that the addition of Stormbreaker all but confirms Beta Ray Bill coming to the MCU?

I don’t see how it confirms it at all. They could just think the name sounds cool. [emoji848]

Odin's dead, Surtur isn't a big villain anymore, Mjolnir is deastoyed and Sif wasn't even part of the last movie... and she's important to BRB's character. Sorry but this is just wishful thinkin' on your part. No one at Marvel Studios was interested in makin' anything Thor related. GotG-like bromedy that was Ragonrock is pretty much ended the entire mythos, Stormbreaker is just new toy for Thor to play with and for marketers to sell.

I do wish BRB was there but it won't happen.

His head (or someone from his race) was on the side of The Grandmasters tower on Sakaar in Ragnarok as well. But It definitely doesn't confirm anything since the origin of Stormbreaker in the comics is nothing like it is in this movie. Odin was the one who gave Stormbreaker to BRB personally in the comics for being worthy enough to wield Mjolnir... And since Odin is dead, that won't be happening either.

They probably feel (like Grimlock stated) it sounds cool and is more movie friendly than "Jarnbjorn". I really do want Beta Ray Bill to be in the movies, but I sadly do not see it happening beyond homages like this. BRB does not get enough love as it is.

Yea I don't think we will see beta either....I think it's a nod to him...just like the shape and his armour are a nod to the ultimate Thor look

Back