1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this figure and it?s become my final 1/6 representation of the character.

As far as I?m concerned fat Thor doesn?t exist...... even though I preordered both the 1/10 and 1/4 scales from Iron Studios (I couldn?t help myself :gah:).

I LOL?ed on that last sentence, Phoenix!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I LOL?ed on that last sentence, Phoenix!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, I’m inconsistent.

My decision process was no way do I want a representation of this particular version. So I skipped out on the 1/6.

Then as I was getting a large chunk of the Iron Studios 1/10 scale Endgame pieces, I said to myself I might as well get a cheap version of him, so I decided to include him in my 1/10 Endgame diorama.

But then I saw that their 1/4 scale was posed with Stormbreaker directly in front of his gut, which almost completely obscured it, so I grudgingly preordered him as well......:lol

.......now I’m just preparing for the day I see in hand photos of the Hot Toys version, and I capitulate again :thud:

*Girl from Poltergeist voice*

Heeee's HEEEEERE!!!!

Turned up yesterday, oh my god he's amazing.

My first new HT figure since Marty from BttF2 & what a figure to get, the sculpt is amazing.

Definitely glad I got on the re-issue & didn't miss out again
Will get him set up properly over the weekend & grab a few snaps, but I'm super pleased with him.

Neil

89768693_202288567650447_8563916405970305024_n (1).jpg

He's here. This is the God of Thunder for sure. Didn't really get what [shelf] presence meant until I got this guy. Like, damn. Won't be getting the EG version, this is the definite Thor for me, at the height of his power and all.

One of his lightning pieces fell off, but some superglue should fix that. Right?

View attachment 480676

He's here. This is the God of Thunder for sure. Didn't really get what [shelf] presence meant until I got this guy. Like, damn. Won't be getting the EG version, this is the definite Thor for me, at the height of his power and all.

One of his lightning pieces fell off, but some superglue should fix that. Right?

Yeah, I finally have mine coming this week in my bbts pile and I'm sooo stoked! I can't wait to finally have this guy in hand as he looks so epic! This might be my most anticipated figure in the last year behind Thanos which is an amazing figure as well.

Man, HT really knocked it out of the park on some of these IW figures! Sorry I'm just excited. :bouncin

Yeah, I finally have mine coming this week in my bbts pile and I'm sooo stoked! I can't wait to finally have this guy in hand as he looks so epic! This might be my most anticipated figure in the last year behind Thanos which is an amazing figure as well.

Man, HT really knocked it out of the park on some of these IW figures! Sorry I'm just excited. :bouncin

Nah, no apology needed. When HT gets it right, it's amazing. Like a moment in time in 3D. Their eye work can be stellar; engineering, portraits, etc.

For me Roadworn Thor is my definitive - I just need that long hair and more Viking look. Fat Thor am still dubious about sculpt. IMO not bad, but not quite there for me. Still on fence.

Congrats on beautiful fig!

Like other MCU characters, MCU Thor has grown on me and rewatching I.W. reminded me how powerful he was portrayed in that movie. So, I decided to nab one, this will be THE Thor in my collection :panic:

Ahhhh, sometimes we cannot contain our excitement for these figures!!!!! :)

*Girl from Poltergeist voice*

Heeee's HEEEEERE!!!!

Turned up yesterday, oh my god he's amazing.

My first new HT figure since Marty from BttF2 & what a figure to get, the sculpt is amazing.

Definitely glad I got on the re-issue & didn't miss out again
Will get him set up properly over the weekend & grab a few snaps, but I'm super pleased with him.

Neil

Awesome!!!!!! Glad I was able to jump on this Thor too!!!!

View attachment 480676

*patiently waiting for endgame Thor*
View attachment 473122

Nice pics!! I may have to track down one of those larger scaled Stormbreakers lol

I'm really on the fence on picking this one up. I have enough reward points for 1 free figure and I've narrowed it down to;

Thor IW,
Concept Cap,
Bucky IW,

Recommendations?
Or save it for something in the future?

I'm really on the fence on picking this one up. I have enough reward points for 1 free figure and I've narrowed it down to;

Thor IW,
Concept Cap,
Bucky IW,

Recommendations?

Depending on what your endgoals are, maybe Concept Cap. but otherwise, IW Thor for sure

Thor IW,
Concept Cap,
Bucky IW,

Recommendations?

IW Bucky and IW Thor are both standout figures in my collection. To me, it comes down to which character you like better. I don't have Concept Cap but hear it's awesome as well. You could get all three and just pretend they had a buy 2 get 1 free sale :)

IW Bucky and IW Thor are both standout figures in my collection. To me, it comes down to which character you like better. I don't have Concept Cap but hear it's awesome as well. You could get all three and just pretend they had a buy 2 get 1 free sale :)

lol @ "buy 2 get 1 free" .

I'm still waiting for my Armoured Thanos and Punisher War Machine whenever that's gonna happen haha. Running out of space in my detolfs :p

Right, so tape turns out to be quite shoddy padding for the flight stand clamps and I can only really have him them clamped in one position, otherwise he glides off. Anyone have ideas for what I can use as padding for the flight stand clamps?

Right, so tape turns out to be quite shoddy padding for the flight stand clamps and I can only really have him them clamped in one position, otherwise he glides off. Anyone have ideas for what I can use as padding for the flight stand clamps?

Adhesive backed EVA foam. You can get it at Michael's or any hobby shop. It's pretty much what they use on the clamps.

Back