1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprising move. I thought they wouldn't do it so soon as it might affect the sales of any new Thor figures.. Does that mean we need to wait for Endgame Thor?

Haha yes finally Hot toys must be paying attention to Ebay so what will happen to all those prices

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes patients payed off! Sucks for those people locked in at almost $500 bids on eBay.

I have this on waitlist. Do i cancel my waitlist, or does my order automatically go through when it's restocked?

I have this on waitlist. Do i cancel my waitlist, or does my order automatically go through when it's restocked?
I guess it depends on the price. Not sure really as this I am thinking this is second time I have seen a reissue, but I am thinking this could be a trend going forward demand is skyrocketing along with the movies popularity they would be fools to pass this up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well well. Of course I didn't get it. Finally ready to order and it was waitlisted. Looked for the iron studios 1/10 and it was sold out. Scrolling FB and i see it will be back. Yay

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reissue is cool, but it will still have the same **** hammer, hopefully that third party company fixes theirs and tries again

I'm betting the reissue is a nice little add on to the production of the EG Thor since there's a lot of reuse that'll be going on. Makes a lot of sense.

Awesome that they’re doing a reissue. I was really freaking out since I missed him, hope we see more reissues in the future

Makes sense, the market is as hyped and hot as it may ever be, and anything new will have a year+ release date. Anything they can get on the market now is pure profit

Yeah EndGame hype is insane right now. 2 funko pops I have (iron man from A1 is going from $200-400 and my SDCC 2013 Tony Stark is over $700. Think I’m gonna sell em to buy Hulkbuster lol

Makes sense considering that the first run sold out. Wish they’d put up some new characters though. Personally I’m waiting most for Rocket.

Yeah EndGame hype is insane right now. 2 funko pops I have (iron man from A1 is going from $200-400 and my SDCC 2013 Tony Stark is over $700. Think I’m gonna sell em to buy Hulkbuster lol

Please say that you mean the Hulkbuster 1.0 dexlue “reissue” and not the “lighter than a diecast Iron Man” Hulkbuster 2.0 from IW. Honestly, I don’t understand why they go from one of the most impressive pieces ever to be produced by HT’s (still) to something made with recycled shampoo bottles that barely moves with details that make you think you are looking at a blurry picture.

If HT’s knew that
Spoiler Spoiler:
they might have made a real successor to the original Hulkbuster figure. Ah who knows, maybe they will make a fully articulated Hulkbuster 2.0 with a banner torso (like Iron Monger) since
Spoiler Spoiler:
HT’s bread and butter has become the armors. People would buy it I think, I would!

Only 15 minutes left and we can stop having to use the spoiler tags!

Back