1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we not sure that EG Thor won't be released then? Is that why everyone's getting the IW version?

I can't wait for endgame thor. He was my favorite part of the movie. I'll probably get two for multiple costume versions.

I thought Thor was really great in the movie. That's why I asked the question.

Spoiler Spoiler:

If hot toys play it smart they can basicly make their money double because of this movie

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think we get an eg thor, but I honestly see the figure being the same, new head and stormbreaker and that's it

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

It was actually Hemsworth's idea to be
Spoiler Spoiler:

I was holding out hope EG Thor would be awesome so I skipped this fig, but I think I may try to get this one now instead of the eventual EG Thor figure after seeing the movie.

If hot Toys were smart they would rerelease this one as he appears in the beginning of Endgame. But I want EG Cap and Iron Man so want Thor from it also, he's still badass, just made weaker.

Can't believe I missed out on this. Just watched the movie today. Hopefully I find one soon.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Really want Endgame Thor & will sell the IW version for it, hopefully Hot Toys is just waiting to announce until most people see Thor in the movie.

I understand why some people were dragging their feet on this but it's crazy that literally minutes after a figure sells out folks are already calling for a reissue[emoji38].

That said it's pretty rare for a figure to double in price overnight. Last time I remember this happening was when Carrie Fisher died.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great summary! And yeah, I totally dig Thor's EG look!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
This Thor was nothing but a parody of the character. It felt like ridiculous slapstick comedy, so no I don't consider my opinion dumb.

Back