1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the popular consensus of this guy? I'm really close to picking it up, but I'm hesitant with the release of Endgame so close.

What's the popular consensus of this guy? I'm really close to picking it up, but I'm hesitant with the release of Endgame so close.
Great presence on the shelf, cool effects, and largely what I'd call a good packaged deal given the various looks you can achieve. The pants are really tight and limit his articulation, along with a stiff torso. But these are issues that are fairly common with Thors. If you like the look you won't be disappointed.

That being said, you easily could wait till Endgame rolls around. I think there's stock to be had, just stay on top of it.

Hmm, that's very odd...I feel like my Thor had some minor scuffs on his armor, but I never shined a bright flashlight on it. Mine is all boxed up and I won't be able to get my hands on it for another 2-3 weeks, now I'm curious if mine is all beat up too...

I'm probably worrying over nothing since I do recall my shipment was super fresh...no way it was tampered with. It's probably fine, but now I want to know haha.
Still waiting lol. They told me they could send me all the parts.. but not quite sure about the trouser. So I provided more pics and here I'm.. Been waiting for another 2 weeks now lol.

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

It does take a while because sometimes they don’t have stock on hand and either they have to wait for a new shipment to come or another return that looks better than yours to cannibalize the parts. They do make sure you are satisfied though either with a replacement, parts, or a full or partial refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy with the bad tomatoe stormbreaker...you literally cant go wrong. His shelf presence is amazing. Endgame is a month out. So you may want to see what HT puts out. But either way this not a figure you regret. The only thing a HT endgame thor would offer is a proper HT quality stormbreaker (which i plan to get parted out) and a minimal change to the costume. Unless they go white suit thor... Which youre on your own lol

I went ahead and ordered it and I'm really excited to get him in! I'm on the fence about the bad tomato thunder axe. I do like the more accurate size, but the hot toys one isnt really a deal breaker. The 60 bucks is just hard to justify after dropping the cash on the figure lol but it would be nice to have.

I'm not gonna bother with the BT Stormbreaker. Looks shoddy quality, detailing isn't as good and more than a few people have had the drooping problems. $25 bucks seems like a more accurate price for that thing. I'm fine with the HT version, it only looks small in side by side comparison pics.

Temp set up until the rest of IW figures come out. Gotta spruce up the lighting, but I agree about storm breaker. It looks fine. Bad Tomato is decent but not the same quality as the smaller HT one.
b571cb7572f2262b30f97e178a368a32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went ahead and ordered it and I'm really excited to get him in! I'm on the fence about the bad tomato thunder axe. I do like the more accurate size, but the hot toys one isnt really a deal breaker. The 60 bucks is just hard to justify after dropping the cash on the figure lol but it would be nice to have.

With or without the axe, no way you regret owning this guy

20190325_160335.jpg

Does anyone know if these arms on the AOU Thor pop off? Might put the sleeved arms on this on him.

anyone else think that he’ll be wearing the same suit in endgame?

i’ve only seen promo material of him in this and the “quantum” suit

Do you think they will release the Endgame version of this? I hope they do, but with all the other new figures to do I very much doubt it.

I think it’s quite likely Thor will get a new look for the final part of this movie - alongside the Mk85 and Scale Mail.

HT has released a Thor figure from every movie he's been in. His 3 stand alone movies (6 figures) and one from each Avenger's movie (3 figures). For a total of 9 (1 being offered as a Reg & Deluxe). And all have sold relatively well and not hung around for extended periods. He is a popular and core character (My favorite :)). And since there is the possibility this could be hist last appearance in the MCU :( , I can't see HT NOT releasing a version of Thor from End Game.

HT has released a Thor figure from every movie he's been in. His 3 stand alone movies (6 figures) and one from each Avenger's movie (3 figures). For a total of 9 (1 being offered as a Reg & Deluxe). And all have sold relatively well and not hung around for extended periods. He is a popular and core character (My favorite :)). And since there is the possibility this could be hist last appearance in the MCU :( , I can't see HT NOT releasing a version of Thor from End Game.

They better.
I missed out on IW version for reasonable money so had been hoping they do an Endgame version so I can make up for my mistake

i’m not saying they won’t release an Endgame Thor i’m saying do you think they’ll release one that’s NOT in the quantum suit.

every piece of marketing material i’ve seen with him is either in his IW suit or the white quantum suit

Back