1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my BT axe today and it’s awesome, especially the sound activation feature.

Soundwaves vibrate a thin piece of metal which makes contact with the battery completing the circuit and producing the led light-up sequence.

Edit: the battery cover/disc has a magnet in it and won’t stay closed unless it’s in contact with metal. Mine came with a small metal screw to stick to in shipping but is designed to use the metal of the battery once inserted. There’s a second loose magnet included presumably to remove the magnetic disc cover.

Last edited:
Well thanks to everyone who showed the bad tomato axe, went to giantoys and ordered as well as the tony stark IW outfit. Girlfriend may not be getting those flowers next week afterall. :)

Toys > Girlfriend? Yikes, don't worry you won't have a girlfriend the week after! :lol

Got the Bad Tomato Axe in yesterday and I’m impressed. This thing is massive compared to the HT version. If anyone collects 6 inch figures the original would probably be in scale for those. HT really dropped the ball on the scale of this thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49a4ca78a41ccf1952e31a657923e4f4.jpg

9835953d54aabf7d10090f7d15a2d832.jpg

9d0ca949ce34b51b51d61cd6348008bc.jpg

That looks epic. I love my thor but I hate his stand. Anybody know where I can buy a crotch grabber that can plug into Thor's base? I hate the dynamic stands but I dont wanna use a different base

I don’t even own this Thor yet, but had to buy the Bad Tomato axe for when I do. Said ad nauseam but it’s sad how under-scaled HT made Stormbreaker.

Does anyone know the cheapest place to buy the bad tomato axe?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That looks epic. I love my thor but I hate his stand. Anybody know where I can buy a crotch grabber that can plug into Thor's base? I hate the dynamic stands but I dont wanna use a different base

You can use any standard crotch grabber with the Thor IW stand. Someone posted pics a few pages back.

You can use any standard crotch grabber with the Thor IW stand. Someone posted pics a few pages back.

Thanks, so what's the actual name? Because non of the figures I own have a "crotch grabber" that fits. My AoU Cap is the only one and it's shaped differently.

Wow, the differences between Thor's Ax is really surprising. HT really did undersize it drastically.

Can’t say enough how satisfied I am to get this XL Stormbreaker in hand! It’s almost as big as Groot!

The extra lightning bits add some zip to the SB and his legs too.

8b6b61e68f5efd5c13159817ec6145f2.jpg

Stormbreaker does change sizes in the movie. Hot Toys did scale it correctly for certain scenes.

Last edited:
Stormbreaker does change sizes in the movie. Hot Toys did scale it correctly for certain scenes.

Yeah, I watched it again the other day. The size looks accurate to when Groot picked it up and gave it a handle, then it was bigger once Thor arrived in Wakanda.

Yeah, I watched it again the other day. The size looks accurate to when Groot picked it up and gave it a handle, then it was bigger once Thor arrived in Wakanda.

& right when Thor steps foot on Wakanda it looks pretty accurate. After, not so much but there are scenes.

Great figure regardless.

Back